Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
goodtimes105

Hawaiian Borrow..

This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yea i see what u guys mean but whatevers..

every one gotta learn somewhere...i still suck but shit

it doesnt really phase me. simpol's are where its at

hahahhahaa

krazy i aint trying to blow up your head but i have better respect for you than a lot of kids starting out because you always try something different and fun

thats what its about

krazy i aint trying to blow up your head but i have better respect for you than a lot of kids starting out because you always try something different and fun

thats what its about

naw man i aint that type of person to get big headed and be like "Oh a guy gave me props on the internet!!!!!"......uncle rival has been a big help, he inspires me a lot and i thank him for that hahaha but i aint shit in the game..yea i get up once in a while but not as mich as before...everything is so hektic now....:D

yo skars i finished it and ill try and post it but its on my camera phone, took it before LUK painted over it...ill post it later ons

naw man i aint that type of person to get big headed and be like "Oh a guy gave me props on the internet!!!!!"......uncle rival has been a big help, he inspires me a lot and i thank him for that hahaha but i aint shit in the game..yea i get up once in a while but not as mich as before...everything is so hektic now....:D

yo skars i finished it and ill try and post it but its on my camera phone, took it before LUK painted over it...ill post it later ons

I like see da buggah!!!???

eh, anybody like do dat thing wea one guy borrow one nada guys dakine and den da ada guy borrow dakine guys name too den dey draw each adas graffiti name and take pikcha and put em on dis site lidat.

yah dat one, anybody like do dat wit me bulleh!

just let me noe den. shoots cuz!

eh, anybody like do dat thing wea one guy borrow one nada guys dakine and den da ada guy borrow dakine guys name too den dey draw each adas graffiti name and take pikcha and put em on dis site lidat.

yah dat one, anybody like do dat wit me bulleh!

just let me noe den. shoots cuz!

yeer brudda i be up fort dat shiit, jas giv me ya wurd man n ill gev ya mane den we makey sammet biig happen...jas geet bak 2 mee maannnn. peaace owt narth side

yups i going tell my auntys, sisters, cousins, braddas, friends, twice removed step-sons, sister, dogs owners, uncle boys daughters, co-workers boss, who owns suzies in waipahu, who knows his sisters, sons, friend, who knows tom, who lives in waipahu, whos going go to the fights tonight down ewa, who drives a blue truck and took my slippers that paints down kalihi side, thats in a crew that no one has heard of!!!!!!!!!!

cheee doggie!!

dont be a foo! vote fo BU!!!!!!!!!!!!

yeer brudda i be up fort dat shiit, jas giv me ya wurd man n ill gev ya mane den we makey sammet biig happen...jas geet bak 2 mee maannnn. peaace owt narth side

ok, wut u write!

nah but if anything you can go ask Krazy's boyfriends cousin who knows my auntys husbands daughters friends sister who work at diamond head video and give me good discount because i fucked her friend with a fat ass and she knows a guy from this one crew that gets up but no one has ever seen in there life....