Hawaiian Borrow..

goodtimes105

haha sick dude, nice style. took me a mminute to see the letters but those are definatly illin. like the uniqness of the letters. ya, so i just finished up the exchange with woes, so now ill plop yours into the schedule have it done later tonight prolly. nice work though, be fun to paint that, I have never painted anything 3d before.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ESK is my name. lol no crew. I've never heard of a crew like that though. ya i started on your exchange stoakr. just pencilin some shit out.

trust me it may not be repped now but at one time a few guys i know wrote that no beef just info.

u might be suprised :D:confused:

trust me it may not be repped now but at one time a few guys i know wrote that no beef just info.

u might be suprised :D:confused:

o i beleive you. and ya no beef, i just thought might have been a question directed at me if my name was esk. oh well. and to the guy above you. you sid cease was writing esk??? huh?:confused: almost done with yours spok, just gotta color in

o i beleive you. and ya no beef, i just thought might have been a question directed at me if my name was esk. oh well. and to the guy above you. you sid cease was writing esk??? huh?:confused: almost done with yours spok, just gotta color in

yea if you ever stop by the waipahu transit center you'll see the cease esk but ...that was long time ago ....