Favorite Lines From THE BIG LEBOWSKI...

LouieLightfingers

"youre lebowski, lebowski."

"man cmon i had a rough night and i hate the fuckin eagles man"

walter: "sure youre gonna see some tank battles but fightin in desert is very different from fighting in canompy jungle. i mean i was a footsoilder whereas this thing should uh...you know be a piece of cake i mean i had a m-16 jacko now that abrams a fuckin tank me and charlie eyeball to eyball. thats FUCKIN combat. the man in the black pajamas dude. worthy fuckin advisary..."

donnie: "whos in pajamas?"

"shut the fuck up donnie... whereas what we have here bunch of fig eaters wearin towels on their head tryin to find reverts on a soviet tank this...this is not a worthy fuckin advisary."

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by heavyLox+Feb 15 2006, 04:06 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (heavyLox - Feb 15 2006, 04:06 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>Walter Sobchak: I told those fucks down at the league office a thousand times that I don't roll on Shabbos!

[/b]

<!--QuoteBegin-symbols@Feb 15 2006, 03:46 PM

american002.jpg

"What's this day of rest shit? What's this bullshit? I don't fuckin' care! It don't matter to Jesus. But you're not foolin' me, man. You might fool the fucks in the league office, but you don't fool Jesus. This bush league psyche-out stuff. Laughable, man - ha ha! I would have fucked you in the ass Saturday. I fuck you in the ass next Wednesday instead. Wooo! You got a date Wednesday, baby!"

:haha:

Guest BIGMETALCIRCUS

Bunny Lebowski: I'll suck your cock for a thousand dollars.

Brandt: Ah hahahahaha! Wonderful woman. We're all, we're all very fond of her. Very free-spirited.

Bunny Lebowski: Brandt can't watch, though, or he has to pay a hundred.

Brandt: Ah haha. That's marvelous.

The Dude: Uh, I'm just gonna go find a cash machine.

"Hey hey careful man, theres a beverage here"

Brandt: "This is our concern dude..."

The Dude: "We dropped off the damn money."

Mr. Lebowski: "We?"

The Dude: "I, the royal "we" you know the editorial I dropped off the money exactly as... per.. look... man I've got certain information alright certain things have come to light and you know has it ever occured to you that instead of uh you know running around uh uh blaming me you know giving the nature of all this new shit you know it-it-it this could be uh uh uh alot more uh uh uh uh uh uh complex i mean its not just it might not be just a simple uh you know?"

(In the scene where the dude is in the bath smoking a joint he's listening to a tape titled, "songs of the whale: Ultimate revelation.")

Autobahn breaks in his apartment and starts smashing shit...

The Dude: "H-Hey this is a private residence man."

(Autobahn walks into his bathroom with a ferret on a leash.)

The Dude: "uh N-Nice marmot."

(They throw the ferret into the bathtub and The dude starts flippin out screaming like a girl while the ferret is flippin out in the tub squeeling)

"vher is daht money lebowski! vhe vant dat money lebowski! you sink dat vhe ah kidding? or paking vhit tha vunny stuhf? vhe can do tings dat you nevah even think ohv lebowski."

"yah vhe believe in nuhsing."

"yah vhe believe in nuhsing lebowski...nushisng...and tumuhwoh we come back and we cut off yah johnson."

The Dude: "exscuse me?"

"i said vhe cut ohff yah johnson!!"

"jus tink about dat lebowski."

"yah."

"ah yu great wit paintings lebowski."

"den we stomp on it an squish it..."

The Dude: "no i just want to handle it by myself from now on... no... no no that has nothing to do with it. yes the car made it home, youre calling me at home...no walter it did not look like larry was about to crack... well thats your perception... you know walter youre right there is an unspoken message here its FUCK YOU! LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE!!!! .... yeah i'll be at practice."

Walter Sobachek: "Donnie was a good bowler and a good man. He was one of us. He was a man who loved the outdoors and bowling. And as a surfer he explored the beaches of southern California from La'Hoja to Leo Careo and... up to Bismo. He died. He died as so many young men of his generation. before his time. In your wisdom Lord You took him. As you took so many bright flowering young men at Kason. At Lon Dock. At Hill 364. These young men gave their lives. And so did Donnie. Donnie who loved bowling. And so... Theodore Donald Cerovazas... in accordance with what we think your dying wishes might well have been... we commit your final mortal remains to the bosom of the Pacific Ocean. Which you loved so well. Goodnight sweet Prince."

"Take it easy Dude. I know that you will."

"Yeah, well... The Dude abides."

:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

Guest drewWrite

Jesus: Let me tell you something, pendejo. You pull any of your

crazy shit with us, you flash a piece out on the lanes, I'll take it

away from you, stick it up your ass and pull the fucking trigger 'til

it goes "click."

The Dude: Jesus.

Jesus: You said it, man. Nobody fucks with the Jesus

Guest nutsonmychin!
Originally posted by Issac Brock@Feb 15 2006, 01:44 PM

"see what happens larry? do you see what happens, when you fuck strangers in the ass?"

mmm. best line ever is in the edited for tv version of this line ^^^

"see what happens larry? do you see what happpens, when you meet a stranger in the woods?!!??"

boom

Originally posted by porkchop+Feb 16 2006, 02:52 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (porkchop - Feb 16 2006, 02:52 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Issac Brock@Feb 15 2006, 01:44 PM

"see what happens larry? do you see what happens, when you fuck strangers in the ass?"

"see what happens larry? do you see what happpens, when you meet a stranger in the woods?!!??"

boom

[/b]

haha heres another version of this edit that i just heard...

"You see what happens larry? you see what happens when you find a stranger in the alps!"

Originally posted by porkchop+Feb 16 2006, 02:52 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (porkchop - Feb 16 2006, 02:52 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Issac Brock@Feb 15 2006, 01:44 PM

boom

[/b]

haha yeah, i saw this, except it was:

YOU SEE WHAT HAPPENS LARRY? YOU SEE WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU FIND A STRANGER IN THE ALPS?

:lol: