hm... just some more stuff.....

JinkZ aNd BrainZ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ok, jinkz.... i bet you would get alot more repect if you didnt go over people who could destroy you. also, it seems as if you do have some sort of potential...you not the worst ive ever seen..close to it, but hey..whatever..i have nothing else to say, i dont know why i even replied to this topic.

Guest shitbag

their is this toy at a yard I frequent who for no reason anyone else that paints their can understand does the weakest dumbest looking shit over top of sick burners and productions...people have told him to chill (not me, I'm just gonna hit him with a rail spike) and he wont listen....you toys remind me of this kid, just hope you never run into someone like me, never cap anyone ever! you are horribly toy and are not better than anyone in the world...go bomb...

There's NO reason for you to go over MAKEO or CLOSE. Yes I've made mistakes w/going over people (Don't start Duke http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb//tongue.gif'>) but when it's you to them...Be on the look out for some rath from them.

DUKE. Are you gonna be where I think you're gonna be on Sunday? I'll probably be there.

------------------

!VIRGYNIA!

804 & 703

everything you guys have done just looks like freestyle garbage..your letters fucking suck.

------------------

"pound the shit out of all that control the masses of their rightful sanity..designate the powers of intrusion...grade a plot- bury all authority."

Originally posted by JinkZ aNd BrainZ:

..what happened to props for new and original styles...why is it that if a peice isnt abstract or straight letter with lines through it, it isnt good? and what about my chartecter?

the issue isn't new and original styles; the issue IS style [or lack thereof.] the letter- forms are ugly and there's no flow to them, and sometimes a lack of balance. that's basic aesthetics, not walking off the beaten path. that character wasn't too original. neiner neiner neiner. your mom wears army boots.

------------------

bomb the living bejeepers outta those horses

Originally posted by satellite:

the issue isn't new and original styles; the issue IS style [or lack thereof.] the letter- forms are ugly and there's no flow to them, and sometimes a lack of balance. that's basic aesthetics, not walking off the beaten path. that character wasn't too original. neiner neiner neiner. your mom wears army boots.

oh shiatttttttt!!! he went to the "your momma wears army boot"s dis. that's beef right there. you gonna let him say your mom wears army boots?!?!?! oh yeah, get better!

------------------

Expand and Evolve

Expand your horizons, and evolve your style.

yeah here are my suggestions...

-stick to bookwork until SOMEONE ELSE tells you you should hook it up on a wall

-do simpler fills, your shit looks like my left ass with all those crazy fills and whacked out letters

-tell your boy not to write CESA, because if you have stepped foot in ny, you know desa is runnin, and in philly, ces is up in that bitch

-do straight letters, none of those crasy zig zags and wavy shit you guys do. thats what we call "wack"

-finally, dont post anything on here. you will only get dissed.

thank you for my time

ok for one crims was one of the first people out at that wall him, fixes, and evolve (sp)found it.

jinks kra...

the name evolve is taken by a dope writer in the NOVA area.. hes lived in NYC and is much better than anyone you roll with. please tell your friend to find a new name.

no room for two evolves in one state.

change the name. now.

Guest jarryd
I think Crims is cute.

Ask him if he wants to "hit me up, dog."

As in sex.

Preferably in the anal.

HAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

my bad it was evalve http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb//wink.gif'> and u dont even know fixes or his capabilities so hows about u dont even worry about him http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb//wink.gif'>

jinks kra....

huh?

i was "worrying" about him b/c you said he has the same name as a dope writer up here. i know that he is not as up as evolve and thats all i needed to know.

in the future only hit the walls on underpasses, not the slanted part. it would look a *little* better...

Originally posted by blood run cold:

in the future only hit the walls on underpasses, not the slanted part. it would look a *little* better...

hahahah god i hated that throw it was like one of there very first i had ever done. its one of those spots u just wished that would get buffed, and unfortunatly it hasnt. oh well...

jinks kra....

Jinx, I know I just didn't see a fucking throw you did (a big straight letter J throw) on 64? Please don't tell me it was you, the whole car was like "WAS THAT JINX LOL!)"

Temp Name, if I know who I think you are, did you "hit me up"?

------------------

i hope it wasnt the one i think it was. if it was the one with a brainz beside it. aahahahahah @ it. taht was liek one of the first things i have done.... god that was horrible... yea yea i know.... oh well... yea i know it was horrible. but if u were coming from up in the 804 area u shoulda seen a billboard and rooftop... well i dunno they werent buffed 2 days ago. they might have been buffed since then. and i think ya were going towards norfolk..... so ya should seen more bridges. defanetlys cleaner and better than that one. and on the flat part of that one in the tops there is a throw that was alot better... oh well yea i know it sucked... just one of those thing tya hope to get buffed that ya did when ya first started...later

jinks kra....

#1...do not take any spots other than clean spaces or ones that are given to you.

#2...if a piece is dissed, we will come back to our spot and reclame it!

#3...do not bomb or tag over our pieces.

#4...do a very simple style of you word in a notebook..not a black book. then practice the same outline 100 times (im not joking) in the course of an hour or 2...as if you are obsessed with getting better!

#5...everybody has there own stlye and each is some what origional..do on jock ecessivly on some body elses style (it will show)..but use it as a guide.

#6...do it for yourself and no one else.

#7...do not paint personal property, city vehicles,or train yards, including amtrak.

#8...wear gloves

#9...do not brag about writing!

#10...pick up all your trash before you leave a spot.

#11...shake your cans before you get to a spot. dont yell, hoot, or holler at spots.

#12...stay off of peoples dicks!!

#13...dont talk shit to us unless you have a reason that has gone out side of these rules.

#14...if you get caught its your responsability, dont drop names.

#15...when you get better, we will let you know.

#16...watch your back.

#17...rome wasnt built in a day.

[This message has been edited by Beep (edited 07-03-2001).]

[This message has been edited by Beep (edited 07-03-2001).]

Archived