WHAT ARE YOU WEARING RIGHT NOW? (via PGW)

LouieLightfingers

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by JohnnyHorton+Feb 16 2006, 12:09 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (JohnnyHorton - Feb 16 2006, 12:09 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-SPRACK ATTACK@Feb 15 2006, 09:40 PM

(MethyleneDioxyMethAmphetamine)

calling ecstasy by its chemical compound's name doesn't make you any cooler for doing it, you raving pussy.

[/b]

no shit, it just doesnt look quite as bad as "ecstasy" to our awesome straight-edge mods.

"raving." hahahaha

anyway...

- paul frank andy warhol banana (velevet underground) tee

- white ck tee as undershirt

- modern amusement brown pinstriped pants

- white ck boxerbriefs

- brown lacote socks

- camo dunk lows

- black & gold blitz laniard keychain designed by miss kittin

- lacoste pour homme cologne

eating cheddar/crab/mushroom pizza

listening to the moldy peaches - who's got the crack

Just got back from bowling... and well, the dude abides.

Good Ol' PopGunnie is rockin':

stretched out green tshirt (i think its hanes or fruit of the loom but the tag ripped off it) and im wearing my cellphone like the dude wears his pager clipped to the collar) i have on a sweater just like his but mine is from the salvation army and i got it for $.50 with some old linen parachute pants that are awesome they have purple red green and turquoise triangles and like saved by the bell looking squigllly shit on em.)

and a pair of gellies on my feet (size 10.5 even though i wear 11 the gellies were hard to find so i had to squeeze into the smaller pair)

i am listening to sounds of the whale cd that i burned off limewire and drinking a caucasian.

i am goin as dude as i can nowadays even though i kinda wish i looked more like this dude i saw at the bowling alley tonight who was playing air guitar to "Bad To The Bone" and spilling his coors beer all over himself and his new york mets tshirt.

so, if you want to picture what my outfit looks like, just look at The Dude and picture me instead of him but not un dude you know? completely dude. 100%lenindude.jpg