Roomate Gripes...a place to vent

PurpleNerple

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by I.C.Shadow@Feb 15 2006, 05:49 PM

Was he a tall kid?

I dunno, everyone is short to me.

He might have been tall.

Maybe I'll run into you at the cellar.

Fuck pit kids.

hey i will drop you a line if when ever i make it back that way been on the west coast for a long while now.

Originally posted by spectr+Feb 15 2006, 07:56 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (spectr - Feb 15 2006, 07:56 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-I.C.Shadow@Feb 15 2006, 05:49 PM

Was he a tall kid?

I dunno, everyone is short to me.

He might have been tall.

Maybe I'll run into you at the cellar.

Fuck pit kids.

been on the west coast for a long while now.

[/b]

hence the signature?

Originally posted by LENS+Feb 15 2006, 06:50 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (LENS - Feb 15 2006, 06:50 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Issac Brock@Feb 15 2006, 10:54 PM

Oh god..headed to college next year and hoping to god that I don't have these types of experiences..

oh, believe me....you will son, you will

[/b]

:sadcrying:

man i been stuck out here in mass for a while. i was thinkin bout hittin the freights out to cali and pickin up from out there. im only 20. i gotta real shitty record and all so i was all about it, but now im thinkin about usin my family history and my record and all kinds of other shit for college and grants and stuff so im tryin to go that road, but now its lookin a little hard too. but whatever. ive had some serious roomate gripes in jail and dys though. hell in the hole alone, j/o and shittin and eating in the same room for months and months on end. or in dys (juvie in ma) i had this one dude who used to have nightmares about getting molested or some shit. yo hed start screaming stop! DONT TOUCH ME! help! staff comin runnin the fuck in lookin at me all awkward and shit. im like, this motherfuckers BLACK im a little ass white dude dont even give me that fuckin look. hes wakin up talkin about hes dreamin. those my friends are the roommate days i hope ill never go back to.

:lick:

I had this really shitty roomate about 2 years ago. The girl was fucking lame, had this nasty wannabe gutter punk boyfriend who would visit on occation. Usually the bitch would play Madonna, but whenever her boy would come over she'd instantly pop in "the Best of the Ramones" (like its going to give her some street cred.)

Anyway, we shared a room. The bitch used all my shit, used my fucking computer and lied about it when I was on vacation (I blog AIM conversations so I printed out her convos and left them on her bed. fucking tool.) etc. So, one day I decided to go to the dollar store and buy mad sheets to make a curtain btwn our halves of the room. Haha, lawd. The day she came home to see that she no longer had sunlight was a beautiful day (I kept the window side.) She was also "allergic" to cigarette smoke, so I would chain smoke in my room with my headphones on to muffle out her "coughing." Trying to smoke the bitch out.

ps I just realized my post made me sound like a retarded stepchild. Fuck it.

Originally posted by PurpleNerple@Feb 15 2006, 10:45 AM

Dude never goes in the kitchen and when he does, there will be fucking crumbs everywhere and a dirty ass oil splattered stove...Dude only goes in there once a month so he never remembers to clean his shitty dishes and then leaves his leftovers in the fridge to rot, leaving us with less dishes to use.

atleast its only once a month... what if he as there everyday? most likely be worse

Originally posted by NeRVe54@Feb 15 2006, 08:52 PM

man i been stuck out here in mass for a while. i was thinkin bout hittin the freights out to cali and pickin up from out there. im only 20. i gotta real shitty record and all so i was all about it, but now im thinkin about usin my family history and my record and all kinds of other shit for college and grants and stuff so im tryin to go that road, but now its lookin a little hard too. but whatever. ive had some serious roomate gripes in jail and dys though. hell in the hole alone, j/o and shittin and eating in the same room for months and months on end. or in dys (juvie in ma) i had this one dude who used to have nightmares about getting molested or some shit. yo hed start screaming stop! DONT TOUCH ME! help! staff comin runnin the fuck in lookin at me all awkward and shit. im like, this motherfuckers BLACK im a little ass white dude dont even give me that fuckin look. hes wakin up talkin about hes dreamin. those my friends are the roommate days i hope ill never go back to.

yeah man do it but wait a couple months to split unless you got some serous cold weather gear you can hit a hotshot to chi from mass no problem but its fucking cold and as hell on that line right now.

try hitting arizona or new mexico right now shit is popping off down there.

Originally posted by Your Moms New Boyfriend+Feb 16 2006, 09:21 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Your Moms New Boyfriend - Feb 16 2006, 09:21 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-I.C.Shadow@Feb 15 2006, 11:14 AM

She used myspace on my computer when she came by drunk of whiskey at 3 pm.

LINK???

[/b]

Link soon.

Wonk.

Originally posted by spectr+Feb 16 2006, 03:20 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (spectr - Feb 16 2006, 03:20 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-NeRVe54@Feb 15 2006, 08:52 PM

man i been stuck out here in mass for a while. i was thinkin bout hittin the freights out to cali and pickin up from out there. im only 20. i gotta real shitty record and all so i was all about it, but now im thinkin about usin my family history and my record and all kinds of other shit for college and grants and stuff so im tryin to go that road, but now its lookin a little hard too. but whatever. ive had some serious roomate gripes in jail and dys though. hell in the hole alone, j/o and shittin and eating in the same room for months and months on end. or in dys (juvie in ma) i had this one dude who used to have nightmares about getting molested or some shit. yo hed start screaming stop! DONT TOUCH ME! help!      staff comin runnin the fuck in lookin at me all awkward and shit. im like, this motherfuckers BLACK im a little ass white dude dont even give me that fuckin look. hes wakin up talkin about hes dreamin. those my friends are the roommate days i hope ill never go back to.

yeah man do it but wait a couple months to split unless you got some serous cold weather gear you can hit a hotshot to chi from mass no problem but its fucking cold and as hell on that line right now.

try hitting arizona or new mexico right now shit is popping off down there.

[/b]

i tried to send you a pm but the computers all fucked up. so ill keep it short here, but i been tryin to get the fuck outta here like that for a while. i just wanted to holler at someone about the right way to go about it. ill hit you up with a pm when i get a chance though. peace