Roomate Gripes...a place to vent

PurpleNerple

Fucking Roomates suck sometimes

I live with a few people...and two of them are nicknames 'the infants.' I.E. they need to be cared for like babies.

One gets drunk almost every night and always pees on the toilet...

Dude never goes in the kitchen and when he does, there will be fucking crumbs everywhere and a dirty ass oil splattered stove...Dude only goes in there once a month so he never remembers to clean his shitty dishes and then leaves his leftovers in the fridge to rot, leaving us with less dishes to use.

Dude spits in the kitchen garbage can, I mean fucking loogies.

Two of them never take out the trash, or throw down money for shit like toilet paper.

Take long fucking showers and shave their whole apelike bodies leaving the hair in the fucking drain

Brings over his coke friends at 6 a.m. and blares horrible movies like "Phantom of the Opera."

Sits in his room all day and smokes pot...not that there is too much wrong with that...

Anway...

Post your rooomate gripes.... :hatred: :hatred:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

haha..i live with one nigga like that..we call him "the alcoholic"..basically we punked his ass till he started getting his shit right...straight up I was like nigga be a man or me and T**** and N**** are moving out this bitch my dog..that got him right for the time being..I'm sure he'll revert back to his old behavior..

Originally posted by I.C.Shadow@Feb 15 2006, 01:48 PM

My room mate would have homeless people over for weeks at a time that she met at the pit in boston.

She'd fuck them and they'd stay on the couch smelling like urine and bo.

One of them had a dog that got period blood on our white couch.

Game set match.

WOW

sounds like you need to lock up your personal hygenics. TP Shampoo ect ect. Especially your razors.

almost best to just get your own 1 or 2 bedroom fuck other people.

I would rather a 500 sq/ft studio with no bedroom over a big house with roomates. Only way i would have roomates is if we worked opposite schedules and i only had to deal with them once in a while

Atleast he dont loogie in the kitchen sink.

Lay down the law. kite em off the rock

One roomate of mine had an ex bf that was living on our couch for a month and a half until i kicked his ass out. Pot smoking, whiskey drinking asshole with delusions of becoming a monster pot grower rather than look for a real job

I am so glad to be living by myself again. never again will i suffer living with roomates

I hear that about the pot growing lens.

This dude made pretty good money selling, but I got nothing out of it and we had skectchy people over at all hours of the night.

Homie thinks hes gonan grow big time as a career.

What fucking ever.

The only gripe I have with potheads is that's all they ever fucking talk about ever.

No I don't give a fuck what type of hippie lettuce you smoked last week, I dont care about the phish show, shut the fuck up get your chronic and get the fuck out of my house.

We replaced him with an officer. I live with an cop, haha, true story. She know's I write and doesnt give a fuck. She blazes too.

word.

The worst was when same kid used our heating money on a deal and got robbed.

We didnt have heat/hot water from october till jan.

He'd wake up and take an hour long fat bastard shit while hocking the nastiest loogies ever into our shower becuase it was out of order.

I've had piss poor room mates.

I just kicked an 18 year old girl out of our house two nights ago.

She paid 1st last and security, but I had a suspicion she was a prostitute and into hard drugs.

How?

"So you think you will have that money?"

"Well I don't have it yet, but I have some older guy friends that can help me out. And this one guy is sort of a playboy and he can front me cash."

I call the next day.

Second time I ever talked to her.

"What's up?"

"Chillin, I'm getting some ass"

"O rly?"

"Yea, I got laid twice today already so this one didn't really do it for me."

She used myspace on my computer when she came by drunk of whiskey at 3 pm.

Was under my friends name by accident and sent a message

"I got that snowflake, come to blah blah blah"

See ya!

New room mate search continues, the low rent attracts scumbags.

Originally posted by I.C.Shadow@Feb 15 2006, 02:14 PM

The worst was when same kid used our heating money on a deal and got robbed.

We didnt have heat/hot water from october till jan.

He'd wake up and take an hour long fat bastard shit while hocking the nastiest loogies ever into our shower becuase it was out of order.

I've had piss poor room mates.

I just kicked an 18 year old girl out of our house two nights ago.

She paid 1st last and security, but I had a suspicion she was a prostitute and into hard drugs.

How?

"So you think you will have that money?"

"Well I don't have it yet, but I have some older guy friends that can help me out. And this one guy is sort of a playboy and he can front me cash."

I call the next day.

Second time I ever talked to her.

"What's up?"

"Chillin, I'm getting some ass"

"O rly?"

"Yea, I got laid twice today already so this one didn't really do it for me."

She used myspace on my computer when she came by drunk of whiskey at 3 pm.

Was under my friends name by accident and sent a message

"I got that snowflake, come to blah blah blah"

See ya!

New room mate search continues, the low rent attracts scumbags.

:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

Originally posted by I.C.Shadow@Feb 15 2006, 01:48 PM

My room mate would have homeless people over for weeks at a time that she met at the pit in boston.

She'd fuck them and they'd stay on the couch smelling like urine and bo.

One of them had a dog that got period blood on our white couch.

Game set match.

shit that sounds familar i had a roomate who let the entire pit move into our apt. in medford she ended up getting sued over the amount of destruction that ensued not that i had anything to do with people ripping pipes out of the walls or anything. she tried to kill herself about two months after we all moved out.

Did you meet a kid named Oz?

This scumbag quiet motherfucker with his dog Bum Jug.

He has a mowhawk that he keeps over his face and rocks a bandana.

I posted this grive on craiglist and I got numerous responses like HOLY FUCK I KNOW THAT DUDE. Would be strange.

Only good thing is that I took like 12 rolls of film on him cause he was so crazy looking.

Punk rock d00d.

Yeah, i hate roomates because there's always going to be something that is cutting into your personal schedule.

the pothead would talk about weed all the fucking time....man it was annoying. He complained bitterly about not having money for child support payments, rent, food, gas, but magically had cash to buy whiskey, smokes, bags of weed and glossy coffee table books filled with photos of....you guessed it....WEED.

Yeah, don't bother asking anyone else in the apartment when you decided to transform the closet into a walk in grow room (that failed miserably). Go ahead, eat my food! I only paid for it you mooch!

Because of this fucker living on our couch, i have a special loathing for potheads now. Needless to say he caught some infection and a huge cyst grew on his neck. He didn't have medical insurance so he got in debt to the tune of $16,000 on top of his $450 a month child support payment.

justice was served

Originally posted by FunTimePartyTeam@Feb 15 2006, 07:18 PM

My roommate gripe is that I live by myself, and sometimes it can be boring.

Boredom is a small price to pay for the following:

1. Never have to worry about your food getting eaten

2. Shower and toilet time as long as you want

3. Not dealing with your roomates obnoxious friends/sig. other

4. 100% less noise when you want quiet time

5. ZERO money disputes

Don't complain. I dealt with fucked up roomates for two years at college. I do not ever want to deal with that kind of situation again

Originally posted by I.C.Shadow@Feb 15 2006, 07:28 PM

I'm sure he thinks that if he smokes weed his cyst will go away.

They think it cures everything.

Homie tried to tell its impossible to get cancer from smoking weed.

Yea, ok buddy.

ha ha, funny you mention that because he started smoking even more pot after the cyst grew on his neck. I never saw it but he kept it wrapped in blood soaked bandages. Fuck it was nasty.

Two weeks later everyone moved out and i had the whole place to myself and gained a hottie (albeit nerdy) asian roomate

Originally posted by I.C.Shadow@Feb 15 2006, 02:26 PM

Did you meet a kid named Oz?

This scumbag quiet motherfucker with his dog Bum Jug.

He has a mowhawk that he keeps over his face and rocks a bandana.

I posted this grive on craiglist and I got numerous responses like HOLY FUCK I KNOW THAT DUDE. Would be strange.

Only good thing is that I took like 12 rolls of film on him cause he was so crazy looking.

Punk rock d00d.

wait tall kid? i knew this kid we called sensitive midget who had a dog named bum jug i know he was back in boston sometime after bonnaroo 05 but yeah man i stopped kicking it in harvard long ago though when i am in town i always take a couple hours to go down there drink a beer and laugh at people i knew who havent left there for over ten years. then its off to the cellar for pints and mayhem.

fuck roomates........................alcoholic drug addicts!!!!!

mine comes home shitfaced atleast 3x a week and hes so drunk I would feel bad kicking his ass and he won't remember shit the next day so it wouldn't be fair to kick his ass then either

shit last week he came home and sat on my little puppy, then walked almost all the way upstairs and then fell down all of them slamming into the front door and falling face first onto the hardwood floor :haha: now that shit was funny......serves him right for sitting on my little boxer pup

Originally posted by LENS+Feb 15 2006, 02:31 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (LENS - Feb 15 2006, 02:31 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-FunTimePartyTeam@Feb 15 2006, 07:18 PM

My roommate gripe is that I live by myself, and sometimes it can be boring.

Boredom is a small price to pay for the following:

1. Never have to worry about your food getting eaten

2. Shower and toilet time as long as you want

3. Not dealing with your roomates obnoxious friends/sig. other

4. 100% less noise when you want quiet time

5. ZERO money disputes

Don't complain. I dealt with fucked up roomates for two years at college. I do not ever want to deal with that kind of situation again

[/b]

6. walking around naked.

Guest fr8lover
Originally posted by PurpleNerple@Feb 15 2006, 06:45 PM

Brings over his coke friends at 6 a.m. and blares horrible movies like "Phantom of the Opera."

:huh2:

i have a really lazy roommate who yells at me if i forget to jiggle the handle on the running toilet (because we'll waste water), but leaves lights on indiscriminantly all over the house, including the very bathroom.

otherwise, he drinks, sleeps or plays warcraft...not a real achiever.

MUST FIND PLACE TO LIVE

i live with my aunt/dad......

aunt = gambles every weekend

cousin1 = druggie/ yells "I need drugs!!" every night for hours. The cops have raided the house 3 times in the past month because of him. leaves home at 11pm, comes home at 6am. Sleeps on the couch(he has a room with a dirty bed) till about 5pm. Then he screams at his mom to buy him jack in the box. then he gets in fights with my dad. this isnt even the half of it.

cousin2 = shes nice

dad = hes cool now that he has a couple girlfriends in la and korea. homie needed to relax.

I think thats it. I remember some black "thug" my cousin was hanging out with lived in the house. He stole my aunts labtop.

oh yeah and my cousin pawned the family jewels. seriously! he sold the fucking jewels that were passed down from our family generation to generation and for what? well 20 dollars.