any body like dirty electric music?

MR E

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Nyarlathotep@Feb 17 2006, 03:35 PM

breakcore and drum and bass have the "amen" and "tramen" beat in commen but songstructure is vastly different

It's apparent, as nozaki stated, that I don't know shit. I've heard of "amen" before, and I think it's the beat that I got sick and tired of hearing years ago. I have no idea what tramen is, but why the hell do all these people use the same beats all the time? I mean, at the very least, add some effects to it so it's not immediately recognizable.

Feel free to buy our records plzkthnx :D

006 just dropped with Raidens remix of Future Prophecies 'illusions of time' and a SPL remix off Mufflers 'embrace' on the flip.

http://www.disturbedrecordings.com

Neurotic 001 should (finally) be out by the end of the year, too.

Still trying to finalize some stuff, but maybe it'll be a Corrupt Souls or Glitch bit

Originally posted by mkonji@Feb 17 2006, 02:21 AM

Congo Natty, Sky Fx, Ganja Kru, Goldie, Roni Size, Origin Unknown, UK Apachi, Pendulum, DJ Zinc, Klute... forget about US drum & bass, the UK shit is where its at, the original shit motherfuckers.

Pendulum are australian, sucker! Betta recognizzze!

I've only really got into DnB in the last 6 months or so, but I believe it's the way of the future. The new High Contrast FabricLive album blew my socks off, as well as Power Ballads, by a group called London Elektricity. Purely live, "No dj's, no click track and no computers on stage". I highly recommend checking it out if you haven't already.

Originally posted by lovestick+Feb 19 2006, 04:06 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (lovestick - Feb 19 2006, 04:06 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-nozaki@Feb 17 2006, 12:44 PM

ps

almost every person in here has no fucking clue what they're talking about, haha. stick to graffiti, or forum posting...whatever it is you do.

:haha: Sounds like someone has there 3/4ths length flood pants in a bundle!

[/b]

yeah hush your fucking beak nigga

i said "almost everybody"...if you know what you're talking about, then there's no need to get deffensive...is there? i was just pointing out the fact that a lot of the responses in this thread "explaining" the genre were posted by people who sound like they have no clue what they're talking about, and are missrepresenting the subject at hand.