any body like dirty electric music?

MR E

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by LENS+Feb 15 2006, 04:23 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (LENS - Feb 15 2006, 04:23 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-swedish erotica@Feb 15 2006, 07:49 PM

jungle is something i really want explore into. Our radio station has a realy good program every friday night, and i always find myself listening to it. Shits for real.

I can reccomend you some good tracks

[/b]

i'd like to hold you up on that. please and a thanks in advance.

Originally posted by LENS@Feb 15 2006, 04:28 PM

how is it gay to listen to a beautiful female voice over some dope jungle beats?

well if you don't know, then i guess you probably have really different taste than myself.

you may want to ask yourself the same question how 'minimalist techno' is 'bullshit'.

personal opinion my man....

i'm thinking some early ltj shit..starts out with a dope melody, then some amen breaks slide

in and shit's rocking hard, the bass is slammin'...then...."ooohh oooooohhhhhhh aaaaaaahhh yeeeeeea yeaaaaaaa..". i don't know man...ruins shit for me bigtime. in fact, most of the music i enjoy is completely devoid of "singing".

Originally posted by BURLAP+Feb 16 2006, 04:27 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (BURLAP - Feb 16 2006, 04:27 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-LENS@Feb 15 2006, 04:28 PM

how is it gay to listen to a beautiful female voice over some dope jungle beats?

well if you don't know, then i guess you probably have really different taste than myself.

you may want to ask yourself the same question how 'minimalist techno' is 'bullshit'.

personal opinion my man....

i'm thinking some early ltj shit..starts out with a dope melody, then some amen breaks slide

in and shit's rocking hard, the bass is slammin'...then...."ooohh oooooohhhhhhh aaaaaaahhh yeeeeeea yeaaaaaaa..". i don't know man...ruins shit for me bigtime. in fact, most of the music i enjoy is completely devoid of "singing".

[/b]

I agree. Bitches singing over it fucks it all up.

I like that nasty aggressive shit but I have no idea about what it is.

ragga jungle? I have no interest in the harmonic drum n' bass lounge music. that's good for elevators but I don't wanna hear it.

The Friendly Fire soundtrack stuff. bad company?

been listening to that bassdrive intenet radio station, too but mostly its not evil enough

Originally posted by nomadawhat+Feb 15 2006, 01:55 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (nomadawhat - Feb 15 2006, 01:55 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-LENS@Feb 15 2006, 11:42 AM

I dig JUNGLE

...obnoxious hipsters call it "drum and bass"

what the fuck are you talking about?

[/b]

Yo, he will never know.

Guest drewWrite
Originally posted by decu goldyn1@Feb 16 2006, 04:29 AM

From the title was expecting to see some Justice in here...

hopefull wishing.

you talking about the paris guy Justice?

i wouldn't consider him jungle, but his shit is dope.

All the Ed Banger stuff coming out right now is the freshest.

Sebastian, krazy baldhead...

word on the ragga jungle as well.

the sound murderer comp on violent turd is a good place to start.

glad to see someone else hates "smoothed out" drum and bass that they play in yuppie lounges

Originally posted by BURLAP@Feb 15 2006, 11:27 PM

in fact, most of the music i enjoy is completely devoid of "singing".

Same here.

And LiliStCynical, I have no idea where to get Pilgrim's stuff any more. I actually don't even know if Pilgrim was in fact a DJ, or the name of an album. All I remember is downloading shit from Napster many years ago, and I'm pissed I didn't hold onto it.

What's the shit they played on the Ali G Show? UK jungle? I want stuff similar to that, but I could do without the "MC" aspect of it.

I don't know about yall but some MC's are good but do they have to be on every track??? I hate listening to a good live session and then out of know where you have a MC start spitting over the beats and it sounds like shit :hatred:

all I want to do is listen to the fucking beats.................

WHAT DO YALL THINK MC or NO MC???????????????????

Originally posted by drewWrite+Feb 16 2006, 05:38 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (drewWrite - Feb 16 2006, 05:38 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-decu goldyn1@Feb 16 2006, 04:29 AM

From the title was expecting to see some Justice in here...

hopefull wishing.

you talking about the paris guy Justice?

i wouldn't consider him jungle, but his shit is dope.

All the Ed Banger stuff coming out right now is the freshest.

Sebastian, krazy baldhead...

[/b]

Yup that Justice

never wrote they were jungle, it is far from it.

heavy distortions

The frenchies got it going on.

and

NO MC!

i hate when the go over live entire sets, good mc's or not it's fucking awful.

is the cuban still putting shit out in socali?

r.a.w

heretic

darkie

60 channels/the angel

jaz klash

auquasky

dj yellownote

uhhm uhh

doormouse has some decent ish if you spin it with the pitch down

i cant even remember half the dj's from southern cali in my raver days..or the raves i went to..

do they still throw cybersoul in d.c?

some hip hop jungle tracks are really fucking good..

i had one with naughty by nature's jamboree over ak1200's funky drummer

and hive mixed funky drummer with that song pistol grip

another one was called gasmask..with the mc talking about writing but i dont remember who the fuck did it

mc ? is a pretty good mc over jungle tracks live though..dude came to my town a year ago for a rave a couple friends threw in a hotel..chilled out cat he is.

i'm more into the jazzy funk side of dnb though

lens..i would recommend

jaz klash

60 channels

yellownote

ez rollers - drumfunk hooligans

cybotron

and some top cat and congo natty tracks