Good Job Iran!

Wire

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Wire@Feb 15 2006, 01:11 PM

I didn't want to be a part of the "serious" discussion

I just wanted to show that our adult lives are exactly like fourth grade.

you don't want to be part of a "serious" discussion?

then you don't need an action of Iran to show that adults are like fourth graders

Originally posted by Wire@Feb 15 2006, 05:11 PM

I didn't want to be a part of the "serious" discussion,

i.e. "I just wanted people on this messageboard to get really riled up about this and start calling iranians 'sand niggers' because that's what my older brother calls them and I think it's the funniest!"

Originally posted by Some1@Feb 15 2006, 03:43 PM

Has anyone actually seen these cartoons ?!?!?!? i have not seen any of them not on the news dailyshow internet what the hell post some links i am outta the loop

http://pics.livejournal.com/weev/gallery/000038dy (don't click the link if you are offended by cartoons depicting Muhammad.)

This shit should just STAY there, as cartoons on print. Who gives a fuck what iran thinks. Let them express themselves with cartoons, who cares. When peeps go out and burn buildings and bomb countries fuck that instead. There's a difference. at least there should be...

Them ayrabs should've reacted with cartoons in the first place anyway.

as a side note, saw a pic from pakistan where they were beating up and burning down Ronald Macdonald. That looked alot more aggressive and offending than burning a flag...

how's that for a iconographical and religious insult !

Guest imported_El Mamerro
Originally posted by Herbivore@Feb 15 2006, 03:44 PM

They were posted in the Cartoon Riots Crossfire thread, but may have been removed since.

No, they're still there. I removed all the shitty 12oz member-made ones cause they were fucking up the discussion.