Abu Ghraib Version 2.0

swedish erotica

ok, I'd rather have my brain clean than all dirtied up with filth.

And yes, It is a business, war means profit. They destroy and build. It revitilizes economies.

all of you guys sound so intellegent and objective

especially when you call people names like ragheads.

You sound like the guy who wouldve been calling me a nigger lover in the 60's for arguing for black equality.

It makes your argument sound real solid.

and you obviously don't read my posts if you think I'm about to blow myself up, so don't say another word to me unless you speak to me with knowledge.

I really don't have time for you.

I really don't know why I keep dragging myself into this sewer of a forum.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

so you'd rather defend the suicide bombers and all that, but you don't want to get involved. sounds kinda hypocritacal (sic), to me, and isnt that a very bad thing to a muslim, to be a hypocrite. stop talking the shit. because thats all this forum is, is talking shit acting like you know everything.

and im sorry but the saudis that attacked on 911 are raghead douschebags, in my opinion.

Originally posted by Ishbel Bullen@Feb 19 2006, 06:43 PM

so you'd rather defend the suicide bombers and all that, but you don't want to get involved. sounds kinda hypocritacal (sic), to me, and isnt that a very bad thing to a muslim, to be a hypocrite. stop talking the shit. because thats all this forum is, is talking shit acting like you know everything.

and im sorry but the saudis that attacked on 911 are raghead douschebags, in my opinion.

This board is too funny.

Where did I ever defend a suicide bomber??. I posted link after link clarifying that Islam forbids suicide and suicide bombers. This is a proof right here that you don't even read my posts but you respond to me , not even knowing what I said. Anyone who actually reads what I say on this board can vouch for the fact that I am against suicide bombings. The only thing I've ever said regarding them (when I'm not condemning them) is that I understand why they happen, meaning I understand the mentality of a desperate suicide bomber.

Not that I agree with suicide bombers or defend them. No way, that madness does more to harm the Image of Islam and Muslims than the American media even. Not to mention that it's plain wrong.

but I'm amused that you think I defend suicide bombers, proves to me you don't pay attention.

Oh and now it's the SAUDI raghead douchebags, before it was just ragheads......got any other smart names to call people so we can all

laugh and yuk it up with you funny guy?

Originally posted by dowmagik+Feb 19 2006, 08:44 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (dowmagik - Feb 19 2006, 08:44 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Dawood@Feb 17 2006, 02:31 AM

theres no contradiction in what I say. If I am a peaceful person that doesn't mean that I won't fight when provoked.

:haha: :haha: :haha:

no contradiction there!

[/b]

nope, no contradiction...at all. where is there a contradiction there?

just because a person is for peace does that mean he has to be a pushover pacifist? A person could easily prefer peace over fighting, but be pushed to fight so that he can restore peace back into his or his families lives.

does that sound so contradictory?

am I way out to lunch with that?

I personally don't like to fight much, but I won't hesitate to fight someone who tries to harm my family.

Does that make me a violent person?

I don't think so.

Originally posted by yum@Feb 20 2006, 09:15 AM

can everyone get the fuck out of dawood's toes everytime he says a single thing. that way he might lsiten when he actualyl does say something contradictory or blindly religiously motivated

I know right??

I'm the freshest thing on 12 oz. don't mess with me I'm fresher than you grandmothers fried chicken recipe don't test me.

youre ridin' my ---- like a throttle.

I'm sorry, was that contradictory to my blind religiosly motivated statements?

sorry,

proceed

Originally posted by Ishbel Bullen@Feb 19 2006, 02:43 PM

you're retarded.

Originally posted by Ishbel Bullen@Feb 19 2006, 01:43 PM

Dude, that's not how you use the word sic. :haha:

• 2 months later...