Abu Ghraib Version 2.0

swedish erotica

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

New Abu Ghraib abuse photos broadcast in Australia

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory?id=1621902&page=2

" SYDNEY (Reuters) - An Australian television station broadcast on Wednesday what it said were previously unpublished images of abuse of Iraqi prisoners in Abu Ghraib prison, stoking more Arab anger against the United States.

The Special Broadcasting Service's "Dateline" current affairs program said the images had been recorded at the same time as the now-infamous photographs of U.S. soldiers abusing detainees in Abu Ghraib which sparked international outrage in 2004.

Some of the newly broadcast pictures suggest further abuse such as killing, torture and sexual humiliation, Dateline said.

The grainy still photographs and video images, which were swiftly re-broadcast by Arab satellite television stations, show prisoners, some bleeding or hooded, bound to beds and doors, sometimes with a smiling guard beside them.

They include two naked men handcuffed together, a pile of five naked detainees photographed from the rear, and a dog straining at a leash close to the face of a crouching man wearing a bright orange jumpsuit.

The pictures stirred up more anger among Arabs, already incensed by the publication on Sunday of images of British soldiers apparently beating Iraqi youths and by cartoons of the Prophet Mohammad printed in European papers.

"This is truly American ugliness that no other country in the world can compete with," Yemeni journalist Saleh al-Humaidi told Reuters.

"The Americans ought to apologize to mankind for their government's lie to the world that it is fighting for freedom and that it came to Iraq to save it from Saddam Hussein's oppression," he said.

NEW ABUSES

Executive producer Mike Carey said Dateline had obtained a file containing hundreds of pictures — some that have been seen before and others that show new abuses.

He declined to say where or how the station had got hold of the images, but said he assumed other journalists or media also had access to them.

Several pictures appear to show U.S. soldier Charles Graner, who was jailed in January for 10 years for his leading role in the Abu Ghraib abuse revealed in the earlier batch of photographs. Graner's former lover, Lynndie England, was sentenced to three years for her part.

Some of the video footage apparently shows one prisoner bashing his own head against a wall, while some photographs appear to show corpses, said Carey.

The program said some prisoners at Abu Ghraib had been killed when U.S. soldiers ran out of rubber bullets as they tried to quell a jail riot, and resorted to using live rounds.

One picture showed what looked like cigarette burns on a man's buttocks.

Carey said other images featured prisoners in sexually humiliating acts that were deemed too graphic to broadcast.

The American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU) has been granted access to the images under U.S. Freedom of Information provisions, but the U.S. government is appealing the decision, Dateline said.

ACLU lawyer Amrit Singh told Dateline the images were evidence of "systemic and widespread abuse" by U.S. soldiers.

The latest pictures will put more pressure on the United States over its treatment of detainees.

Five U.N. human rights experts have urged Washington to shut down the jail at its naval base at Guantanamo Bay in Cuba after concluding that forced-feeding of prisoners and some interrogation techniques there amounted to acts of torture.

"These are disgusting pictures … it's not strange for Americans to do such things. They've done it in Guantanamo and every prison that is under their control," said Mounir al-Mamari, an engineer in Yemen

My real question is why do they let pictures of that shit get out? If you're going to do it, don't get caught. Idiots....

My theory is that a good three quarters of the world needs to fucking man up and stop snitchin'. You're at war, fight on the field not in the Western media. KayThx.

"We're still at war with Al-Qaida, we're losing the war with Al Sharpton..."

Originally posted by Milton@Feb 16 2006, 04:00 AM

My real question is why do they let pictures of that shit get out? If you're going to do it, don't get caught. Idiots....

My theory is that a good three quarters of the world needs to fucking man up and stop snitchin'. You're at war, fight on the field not in the Western media. KayThx.

you my friend are a dipshit

so youre for gagging the media so the great and honorable US army can have a blank cheque?

this is appalling....and americans wonder why everyone hates us? look how we treat othere nations......I fucking hope we get pushed ouot of iraq.....or that we get the balls to slowly leave ourselves.....this shit is way outa hand, and there is no way of getting it undercontroll....i hope all the sldier that w ere involved in this get shot in the face......this is us "librating them"....I on't see the difference...except instead ofhusain torturing, its our own soldiers

Originally posted by yum+Feb 16 2006, 02:04 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (yum - Feb 16 2006, 02:04 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Milton@Feb 16 2006, 04:00 AM

My real question is why do they let pictures of that shit get out?  If you're going to do it, don't get caught.  Idiots....

My theory is that a good three quarters of the world needs to fucking man up and stop snitchin'.  You're at war, fight on the field not in the Western media.  KayThx.

so youre for gagging the media so the great and honorable US army can have a blank cheque?

[/b]

the way you wrote cheque make me think you aren't in the US, well here in the good ole U. S. of A. thats how we do. You don't like it?

we'll be the rootines tootinest till the cows come home fella. You ain't one of them varmints is ya?

well, looks like dem damn camel jockeys got what they get, buddy.

10-4

seriously,

I am sure this is just an example of some more of those 'bad apples' and certainly do not represent the position or practices of the Pentagon, the White House, and the CIA, if their practices should be exposed (in which case they will be made a scape goat and hung out to dry, something to keep in mind before accepting such a job in the first place)...

Originally posted by yum+Feb 16 2006, 02:04 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (yum - Feb 16 2006, 02:04 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Milton@Feb 16 2006, 04:00 AM

My real question is why do they let pictures of that shit get out?  If you're going to do it, don't get caught.  Idiots....

My theory is that a good three quarters of the world needs to fucking man up and stop snitchin'.  You're at war, fight on the field not in the Western media.  KayThx.

[/b]

Be practical for a second. You think that this kind of shit doesn't go on ad naseum by every country engaged in any sort of armed conflict? If you don't I'd accuse you of being extremely naive. My stand on civil liberties has nothing to do with it, but I hate how the media runs with the "tragedy" story and doesn't play both sides of what's going on. Yes, the US is torturing people. Oh my God, no! Oh wait, Israel is torturing people, the Taliban was torturing people, Al-Qaida is blowing civilians up by the skyscraper. The shit pisses me off esp. with respect to the Middle East. It's like the liberal media needs something to cry over, so they cry over how bad the Arab countries have it. Look up what the Palestinians did when they took Israeli villiages during the first war. Gang raping women. And guess what, the Moors have been doing that from their first invasions to current day. Look at what the Muslim armies did to the Catholics in Lebanon when they invaded. Don't you think it's a little odd that there are Catholics that look Arab? That wasn't assimilation by choice, believe me. I'm sorry, they're bitching up now. They need to man up. So, like I said... "you want war, then it's war it's gonna be..."

And by the way, it's "rootin'est tootin'est..."

Milton, cry me a river (over and out.)

trust me mate im not naieve at all about what goes on in war. the thing is i truly believe the west is civilised enough to conduct warfare without torture or abuses, ie following the geneva convention. we're meant to be an example of virtue and thats what your country is purportedly attempting to instill in Iraq's government (although we all know that isnt true) yet shit like this and im sure much more is constantly going on. I dont even blame it on the stupid soldiers that do it entirely, i think that moral and ethical behaviour would trickle from the top down and unfortunately as far as i have seen there isnt a source of it for the people at the bottom to look to as an example.

I think the US needs to own up as to why they are in Iraq. I mean, i'm not fully against being over there, but its really chicken shit to say you're liberating the people, and then you get a picture of a guy covered in shit on your hands. Sure, maybe i'm being a bit too idealistic, but when operation Iraqi Freedom yields this kind of abuse, you've got to expect some to cry foul.

Originally posted by Milton+Feb 16 2006, 06:23 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Milton - Feb 16 2006, 06:23 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by yum@Feb 16 2006, 02:04 AM

<!--QuoteBegin-Milton@Feb 16 2006, 04:00 AM

Be practical for a second. You think that this kind of shit doesn't go on ad naseum by every country engaged in any sort of armed conflict? If you don't I'd accuse you of being extremely naive. My stand on civil liberties has nothing to do with it, but I hate how the media runs with the "tragedy" story and doesn't play both sides of what's going on. Yes, the US is torturing people. Oh my God, no! Oh wait, Israel is torturing people, the Taliban was torturing people, Al-Qaida is blowing civilians up by the skyscraper. The shit pisses me off esp. with respect to the Middle East. It's like the liberal media needs something to cry over, so they cry over how bad the Arab countries have it. Look up what the Palestinians did when they took Israeli villiages during the first war. Gang raping women. And guess what, the Moors have been doing that from their first invasions to current day. Look at what the Muslim armies did to the Catholics in Lebanon when they invaded. Don't you think it's a little odd that there are Catholics that look Arab? That wasn't assimilation by choice, believe me. I'm sorry, they're bitching up now. They need to man up. So, like I said... "you want war, then it's war it's gonna be..."

And by the way, it's "rootin'est tootin'est..."

Milton, cry me a river (over and out.)

[/b]

You think there are no Arab catholics in the world? Do you think all Arabs are muslims? If that's what you think then you need to re-evaluate your geographical outlook. Oh, and as far as your "you want war it's gonna be war statement" then, let it be known. Muslims aren't scared of your rootinest tootinest. We love death like you love life.

Your soldiers go to war in hopes of coming home and going to college, Muslim soldiers go to war in hopes of raising up the word of Allah above your manmade ways of life or being martyred and going to paradise. Your boys are scared little kids acting tough.

It's better to have peace, but If you fight us, we fight you, cowboy.

and with all that rootin tootin your bound to shoot yourselves in the foot. Keep sendin over to die. keep supporting your homicidal administration Milton, someday you'll regret it when you grow up.

That's not what I said. I said the reason there are "Arab Catholics" is because the Muslims have been forcibly impregnating women since their earliest conquests in Europe and the Middle East. How are you going to complain when you created an entire race of people by raping women? Or is it just that women don't count as people??

Muslims "loving death like [we] love life" is an exact statement of the problem. This kind of statement goes directly to the point of the problem. How can you claim on the one hand that Islam is non-violent and that you've been stereotyped and misconceived when you make statements such as this. First, of the Muslim people I know, very few are concerned with forcibly lifting Western culture out of it's man made ways of life. But perhaps you speak for the majority, and in that case, I stand by a hard-lined position. If you admittedly wish to forcibly change our way of life to suit some moral good that you as a group believe you can justly dictate, I [and many of my countrymen] will fight until the death to prevent you from doing so.

American soldiers are scared little kids, perhaps some are. But if you don't think that Palestinians, for instance, arent as desparate and frightened as Americans you're mistaken. Yes, you have given them something greater to believe in, and maybe this urges them into death, but that does not make your cause greater in my mind than any other cause. You propose that because they support a theocratic regime they are better soldiers. This I don't believe.

I don't think our soldiers should be there in the first place. I think we should leave the idealogical nut-jobs to their own devices. But the problem is that idealogical nut-jobs as a group tend to fester into say killing thousands of civilians in terrorist attacks. And now some of you have nuclear bombs. So if you believe that you can, and should, forcibly change our way of life, I can't support you when you bring injury upon yourselves. There is no homicide in war. There is only homicide in letting zealots kill your people.

Originally posted by Milton@Feb 16 2006, 02:23 AM

Be practical for a second. You think that this kind of shit doesn't go on ad naseum by every country engaged in any sort of armed conflict? If you don't I'd accuse you of being extremely naive.

Exactly. And these morons were reservists, like Pauly Shore in that movie with the water purification and whatnot. The media makes a huge deal about shit like this yet insurgents cutting off people's heads barely makes the news, and if it does it’s treated like the norm.

Dawood, your posts are so contradictory it really is funny. In one thread you are going on about how Islam is the religion of peace, and your next post is describing how Muslims worship death and violence. Maybe I'm twisting your words though.

If you followed through with the 6th pillar of the religion you claim to know so much about, you could find out how scared Americans are first hand. Scroll up the page and look at your noble insurgents, wacking off for the camera and smeared in shit. They really hung on to their dignity there, instead of refusing to sexually humiliate themselves and take the more painful punishment or death. You say your religion would rather go to paradise, but they wouldn't even take the pain of getting shot with rubber bullets, nevermind kill themselves. Allahu Akbar!

(And just for those who are assuming the men pictured in the above photos are innocent villagers thrown in jail, they were in a smaller holding facility located inside the larger Abu Ghraib compound that was reserved for high value targets, according to Frontline. )

Originally posted by Stereotype V.001@Feb 17 2006, 05:09 AM

If you followed through with the 6th pillar of the religion you claim to know so much about, you could find out how scared Americans are first hand. Scroll up the page and look at your noble insurgents, wacking off for the camera and smeared in shit. They really hung on to their dignity there, instead of refusing to sexually humiliate themselves and take the more painful punishment or death. You say your religion would rather go to paradise, but they wouldn't even take the pain of getting shot with rubber bullets, nevermind kill themselves. Allahu Akbar!

pfft how do you come up with shit like that. you dont have a clue about what happens over there so you probably shouldnt make up some stupid false dilemma argument over why the prisoners are just pussys because they didnt die rather than be tortured as it makes you osudn liek a complete and utter moron.

and yeah dawood i wont bother pointing out how stupid that death thing was you said as everyoen else will do it for me

Originally posted by Ishbel Bullen@Feb 16 2006, 04:19 PM

torture is torture as far as i can see, theyre not strappin anyones balls up to electrodes...so things could be a lot worse.  and im sure a lot of those guys were caught before they could kill american soldiers or blow up women or something.

? so if they were electro shocking abdul's ballbag, that would put things in the 'alot worse' column? what about the prisoners that were severely beaten and sodomized with chem lights? etcetera etcetera...smearing shit all over someone is pretty mellow..

Originally posted by Stereotype V.001@Feb 16 2006, 06:09 PM

Dawood, your posts are so contradictory it really is funny. In one thread you are going on about how Islam is the religion of peace, and your next post is describing how Muslims worship death and violence. Maybe I'm twisting your words though.

(And just for those who are assuming the men pictured in the above photos are innocent villagers thrown in jail, they were in a smaller holding facility located inside the larger Abu Ghraib compound that was reserved for high value targets, according to Frontline. )

theres no contradiction in what I say. If I am a peaceful person that doesn't mean that I won't fight when provoked. Islam is a religion of peace, although, We'll fight if it's to protect Islam or muslims.

I'm not going to defend every person who fights in the name of Islam because I don't know their intentions and it's clear to me that people are fighting over there for various reasons. Some I agree with and some I don't.

I think you're missing the point. When I say, We love death more than you love life. It means that death is something that is inevitable and it's not a scary thing to a beleiver. I've been a non muslim before. I've been in your shoes. So, I know that non muslims cherish life more than death. This life is transient and short compared to the next life. A beleiver looks forward to meeting his lord. I know what i'm saying is not something everyone can relate to so, I'll say it now so this doesnt turn into a discussion about the hereafter. I'm not trying to hijack the thread, just clarifying.

And as for your statement concerning the guys above. i'll refer to the post of Flavicon..."uhh, the religion of the folks in the pictures is UNKNOWN.

we don't know if they are native Iraqis or foreign insurgents

we don't know what they were arrested for

Iraq is relatively secular, they also have some christians

People be jumping to mad conclusions"

that was pretty accurate.

Oh, and where did I say I worship death and violence

and where do see someone whacking off?

I swear people are mad delusional around here.

Originally posted by Milton@Feb 16 2006, 03:10 PM

That's not what I said.  I said the reason there are "Arab Catholics" is  because the Muslims have been forcibly impregnating women since their earliest conquests in Europe and the Middle East.  How are you going to complain when you created an entire race of people by raping women? Or is it just that women don't count as people??

You don't know that. You may have heard that somewhere. I'm sure you could find someone claiming that muslim armies forcibly raped women , but this is not from our religion. As a matter of fact, According to the religion of Islam , when you go to war Muslims are ordered to do justice with The women and children left behind by the men that were just defeated and killed .

So, when you meet (in fight Jihâd in Allâh's Cause), those who disbelieve smite at their necks till when you have killed and wounded many of them, then bind a bond firmly (on them, i.e. take them as captives). Thereafter (is the time) either for generosity (i.e. free them without ransom), or ransom (according to what benefits Islâm), (I didn't see anything about raping them)...  until the war lays down its burden. Thus [you are ordered by Allâh to continue in carrying out Jihâd against the disbelievers till they embrace Islâm (i.e. are saved from the punishment in the Hell-fire) or at least come under your protection], but if it had been Allâh's Will, He Himself could certainly have punished them (without you). But (He lets you fight), in order to test you, some with others. But those who are killed in the Way of Allâh, He will never let their deeds be lost, (Muhammad 47:4)

In (to) this worldly life and in the Hereafter. And they ask you concerning orphans. Say: "The best thing is to work honestly in their property, and if you mix your affairs with theirs, then they are your brothers. And Allâh knows him who means mischief (e.g. to swallow their property) from him who means good (e.g. to save their property). And if Allâh had wished, He could have put you into difficulties. Truly, Allâh is All-Mighty, All-Wise." (Al-Baqarah 2:220)

Muslims "loving death like [we] love life" is an exact statement of the problem.  This kind of statement goes directly to the point of the problem.  How can you claim on the one hand that Islam is non-violent and that you've been stereotyped and misconceived when you make statements such as this.  First, of the Muslim people I know, very few are concerned with forcibly lifting Western culture out of it's man made ways of life.  But perhaps you speak for the majority, and in that case, I stand by a hard-lined position.  If you admittedly wish to forcibly change our way of life to suit some moral good that you as a group believe you can justly dictate, I [and many of my countrymen] will fight until the death to prevent you from doing so. 

I never said that I wished to forcibly lift western culture out of its man made etc etc....

You made the statement "if you want war , you got war"

What you fail to realize is that the American govt. is the aggressor here, not the muslims or arabs or christian Iraqis or whoever is over there fighting the US army. You also, said you don't agree with the american soliers being there , so then there should be nothing else for us to argue on that point. We agree.

American soldiers are scared little kids, perhaps some are.  But if you don't think that Palestinians, for instance, arent as desparate and frightened as Americans you're mistaken.  Yes, you have given them something greater to believe in, and maybe this urges them into death, but that does not make your cause greater in my mind than any other cause.  You propose that because they support a theocratic regime they are better soldiers.  This I don't believe. 

lets be real, you don't support the war on Iraq, right? Ok, neither do I.

I'm not preparing any military strike on your neighborhood so that I can impose sharia laws in your city anytime soon, so, really, theres not much for us to disagree about based on what you said.

I don't think our soldiers should be there in the first place.  I think we should leave the idealogical nut-jobs to their own devices.  But the problem is that idealogical nut-jobs as a group tend to fester into say killing thousands of civilians in terrorist attacks.  And now some of you have nuclear bombs.  So if you believe that you can, and should, forcibly change our way of life, I can't support you when you bring injury upon yourselves.  There is no homicide in war.  There is only homicide in letting zealots kill your people.

First off, there would be no "jihad" In the first place if America wasn't invading muslim territory. If America packed up and went home tommorrow there'd be no more Al Qaida support in the muslim world.

I know it sounds like propaganda because the democrats say it, but it's true, Bush's war on terrorism is CAUSING terrorism. The more people they kill, the more people will stand up and fight. It's never going to end. And both sides are just going to keep dying over Bush's economic expansion crusade. I swear, the media paints "islamic radicalism" as some kind of threat to the world that needs to be stamped out, etc. etc. It's just like the war on drugs. They could stop drugs from coming into this country on a HUGE scale if they wanted to , but how many judges and lawyers and cops and officials would be out of a job if that happened? Thats why they won't legalize drugs either. Because it's a business. "islamic fundamentalism" Is their own frankenstein. The CIA armed and trained Al Qaida and then threw them out the window when they didn't need them to fight the russians anymore. mark my words, If america pulled out of the middle east today, there would be no more support for Al qaida tomorrow.