Gleaking.

TRAMP

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Yeah I have been able to do that shit since like junior high, not hella far just a few feet.I never could do those long streams either just spurts.but that was pretty much part of our daily activity list, along w/ playing pencils , paper football and shooting fools w/ a rubberband and paper darts.

What a funny thread. I can gleak on command since maybe 4th grade. A lot of my friends from high school can do it as well. Whenever there was a new kid that came to our school, that nigga would get wetted up! I do it now on a passive-agressive level. This snotnosed teenager cut in front of somebody in the line next to me and I gleaked on her. Her expression was the same on everybody...they would look at the ceiling and look around to see if anybody else got wet. My girl is still amazed of my totally useless ability. Another term for gleaking is "snake spit."

Originally posted by SKOTREL@Feb 15 2006, 09:00 AM

Yeah I have been able to do that shit since like junior high, not hella far just a few feet.I never could do those long streams either just spurts.but that was pretty much part of our daily activity list, along w/ playing pencils , paper football and shooting fools w/ a rubberband and paper darts.

Hell yeah...paper football...i remember that shit!!!.....pencil fights were cool too....but i would never win :(

Guest uncle-boy
Originally posted by Steve Miller+Feb 15 2006, 09:26 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Steve Miller - Feb 15 2006, 09:26 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Gigantic Jug@Feb 15 2006, 02:30 AM

my body has been gleaked on.

houdini?

[/b]

HOUDINI!!!!!! :haha:

blahahahahahahahahah, i for got about that one