Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
TRAMP

Gleaking.

Not sure how it's properly spelled.... gleek? gleak?

Ever since like 2nd grade I'd randomly and accidentally spray a long stream of saliva from under my tounge while yawning.

Thing is, I could never do it on command like a lot of the homies.

Shit was funny as fuck to see people all confused as to why they kept getting wet.

Can anybody here do that shit?

Yeah only on accident here. I havent even thought about this shit in years. Im gonna practice this for a while.

I think i just cut that web-like membrane under my tongue trying this shit. :(

Originally posted by GEEB@Feb 15 2006, 07:09 AM

I think i just cut that web-like membrane under my tongue trying this shit. :(

Yo thats not good. I thought about that and stopped doing it myself when i saw i wasnt getting anywhere.

gleak-To emit a long shot of spit from underneath your tongue. Gleaking can range from a distance of a few inches to a few feet (usually 7 feet). Gleaking is usually inherited genetically and cannot be learned. I reccomend using is to piss off your teachers by spitting them in the face.

Guest beardo

gleet is a fixture in my current arsenal. look it up. next time you're on a list at a restaurant.. tell them thats your name. always good for a laugh or ten.

8th grade.....black kid named Tobias.....this fool could gleek FAR.....lol....i was impressed....i wanted to learn it...id done it on accident but wanted to know how to do it on command....he told me it takes alot of practice....i practiced for about 3 weeks and finally learned...lol....what else was i gonna do...i live in a boring ass city....anyways....now i can gleek far....but i can gleek HELLA far if im eating something sour (usually shock tarts..lol).....its saliva from your salivary gland....under the tongue (very little holes)....(think of snake venom from under the snakes tongue)...everyone has these so everyone can learn how to gleek...my advice is dont learn though..cause once you learn how to do it it happens by accident more often....which is embarrassing especially if it happens when your tryin to holler at a female..lol..(long story).....i also learned how to twirl my pencil in school like the smart ass asian kids do.....but that took me like a month (no wonder my grades were all fucked up in school)..

i did it on accident yesterday while sitting in the car,and it took me back to 7th grade when this cuban kid would always do that shit constantly..funny i see this thread a day later.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this