Gleaking.

TRAMP

Not sure how it's properly spelled.... gleek? gleak?

Ever since like 2nd grade I'd randomly and accidentally spray a long stream of saliva from under my tounge while yawning.

Thing is, I could never do it on command like a lot of the homies.

Shit was funny as fuck to see people all confused as to why they kept getting wet.

Can anybody here do that shit?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

8th grade.....black kid named Tobias.....this fool could gleek FAR.....lol....i was impressed....i wanted to learn it...id done it on accident but wanted to know how to do it on command....he told me it takes alot of practice....i practiced for about 3 weeks and finally learned...lol....what else was i gonna do...i live in a boring ass city....anyways....now i can gleek far....but i can gleek HELLA far if im eating something sour (usually shock tarts..lol).....its saliva from your salivary gland....under the tongue (very little holes)....(think of snake venom from under the snakes tongue)...everyone has these so everyone can learn how to gleek...my advice is dont learn though..cause once you learn how to do it it happens by accident more often....which is embarrassing especially if it happens when your tryin to holler at a female..lol..(long story).....i also learned how to twirl my pencil in school like the smart ass asian kids do.....but that took me like a month (no wonder my grades were all fucked up in school)..