Bob The Builder Depreciation Thread

I.C.Shadow

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

#1. I'm not a conservative--- or a liberal.

#2. I don't support Bush.

#3. I do support the war in Iraq (by going there and fighting as well as theoretically)

It's easy for you to talk about how we shouldn't of have invaded Iraq sitting at your computer in your house. For the Shias and Kurds, even talking about the things Saddam had done could have had them killed. You don't have to live in constant fear and at the hands a of a fucking psycho who if he decides to bomb your village for any reason you're fucked as well as your family and neighbors.

I said this before... you want to talk about atriocracies? 30000 (thirty thousand) people IN THE UNITED STATES were killed (murdered) last year. Why aren't you protesting to have something done about that? Chicago alone lost more people than we did troops in Iraq last year.

Think about it. All you are doing is furthering the liberal agenda (who gain from your stupidity) and they do nothing about the true problems americans face.

Originally posted by bobthemothafuckinbuilder@Feb 15 2006, 12:25 PM

#1. I'm not a conservative--- or a liberal.

#2. I don't support Bush.

#3. I do support the war in Iraq (by going there and fighting as well as theoretically)

It's easy for you to talk about how we shouldn't of have invaded Iraq sitting at your computer in your house. For the Shias and Kurds, even talking about the things Saddam had done could have had them killed. You don't have to live in constant fear and at the hands a of a fucking psycho who if he decides to bomb your village for any reason you're fucked as well as your family and neighbors.

I said this before... you want to talk about atriocracies? 30000 (thirty thousand) people IN THE UNITED STATES were killed (murdered) last year. Why aren't you protesting to have something done about that? Chicago alone lost more people than we did troops in Iraq last year.

Think about it. All you are doing is furthering the liberal agenda (who gain from your stupidity) and they do nothing about the true problems americans face.

well i hate the government if that means anything, so i dont support any government.

"a liberal is a conservative whos never been ripped off."

Its sucks that people get killed, Chicago is just grimey. America is grimey. But the politicians have absolute power here. Sending people like you to fight their wars while they get rich. Id say im about 80% against the war. it is dope that you guys helped the people, but it just gonna get turned into an American colony, essentially.