ethnobatany

NeRVe54

so theres a whole lot out there. theres a salvia thread, and a few others. but im interested in getting to know what people have tried other than this. for example i tried amanita muscaria (legal mushrooms) aka> fly agaric. definitely worked. salvia, which obv we all know worked. and a few others. what im looking for is your experiences. whats worked, what was fun. what was horrible. worth/wastes of money. i dunno. a few im interested in learning about are... blue lotus, white lotus, ayahuasca, ummmmmm, damiana, i cant think right now, but ill post some more later.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

The Siberians discovered the active principle was excreted in the urine and could be passed through the body once more. As soon as the Koryak noted his experience was passing, he would drink his own urine which he had saved for this purpose. The same mushrooms could thus give one person several experiences or several people one experience. After several passages the urine no longer was able to produce the desired effect.