ETHNIC GROUP NOT ON MY SHIT LIST

dumy

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by dumy+Feb 14 2006, 09:53 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (dumy - Feb 14 2006, 09:53 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Gat:Bush@Feb 14 2006, 08:50 PM

cant we just agree that humans suck in general?

shhhh..shhhh.. the mexicans won't stop until they destroy themselves

[/b]

uhhhhhh.....

no dice.

not funny.

here..you know what..that joke was in bad taste and i'll edit it..I have nothing against mexicans or blacks or whites or anyone for that reason actually..laughing at racism is funny..but not at the expense of common sense or falling victim to the same mindset

Originally posted by Issac Brock+Feb 14 2006, 08:08 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Issac Brock - Feb 14 2006, 08:08 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-hulk hogan@Feb 14 2006, 06:01 PM

vampires.. ugghh :haha:

sorry. she had had to make it into one more thread

you mean "it"

[/b]

257695929_l.jpg

:love2: :love2: :love2:

fuck people. (that arent obese vampire bitches)

Originally posted by villain@Feb 14 2006, 09:10 PM

I think you people managed to offend all 57 of my ethnic backgrounds. Good job assholes.

Now go love some bagels.

the malicious minorities have managed three pages of ignorance with no end in sight..

sorry villain..you know i'm no fool..I just pretend on the message board..

Originally posted by dumy@Feb 14 2006, 09:13 PM

sorry villain..you know i'm no fool..I just pretend on the message board..

I know dumy. Maybe some people need to ventilate since not everyone is fortunate enough to have a bagel. Perhaps, maybe one day there will be enough bagels for everyone. Hopefully some day we can look at people and see the bagel inside of them. The bagel is also an esoteric symbol for completeness. The "O" shape is all encompassing and universal, meaning that it is for everyone, not just one ethnic group. The "O" sound, similar to the holy "om" has a soundwave signature that reflects it's circular shape. The "0", the cipher, is at the center of positive and negative strings of numbers that stretch out into infinity.

The "I" on the other hand, represented by the unholy hoagie, is a real prick I hear.

"Wutang Forever! I'm the fucking Osiris of this shit!"

RIP ODB

RIP ANGEL