Oh Man, You Stupid AAV's!

Weapon X

Futurama shared some, but not all, of the Simpsons writers. I agree that it was a better written show... I felt like they jumped right in at the level that the Simpsons reached in their peak, around the seventh season or so. Alas, they are not bringing it back next season, but they are making 4 feature length DVDs, due out at the end of this year. This was made possible by surprisingly good DVD sales of the first four seasons (which is what brought back the Family Guy), so if the Futurama movies sell well... who knows?

Also, Arrested Development was easily one of the funniest television shows ever made, in my opinion.

Love Monkey was alright, but I honestly think that it suffered from having such a stupid name. The only reason I even gave it a chance was because I liked Ed so much.

And the Simpsons is nowhere near as good now as it was six years ago, but it's still way funnier than the vast majority of what television has to offer.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Mainter+Feb 15 2006, 12:13 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Mainter - Feb 15 2006, 12:13 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Spuds Mckenzie@Feb 14 2006, 09:42 PM

The Simpsons are still going yet they cancelled Futurama which had far better writing.

Simpsons was killed like 8 years ago.

they are bringing it back next year i heard and futurama had/has the same writers as the simpsons

[/b]

thats why simpsons took a dive Matt Groneing left to produce futerama but they are deffinatly bringing it back because of adult swim :love2:

and that picture of marge is hott!!!