Oh Man, You Stupid AAV's!

Weapon X

From now on, I'm not going to get into a show until it's well into it's third season or something.

Here I was, falling in love with CBS' Love Monkey when I found out that the third episode will be it's finale.

Rome's second season is still up in the air. Arrested Development got cancelled in it's prime because the jokes went over your heads.

But that godawful Simpsons, with easily the worst writing any show has ever had, is still going strong. This is injustice, I tell you!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

love monkey?

yuck.

he looked so effing corny i couldn't even stand the ads.

sure TV sucks, but hating on the simpsons?

that's for someone who doesn't live in america

[and thus doesn't have to deal with a homer simpson-esque person on the regular]

arrested development didn't go over my head, it was just really dry

although i thought it was funny sometimes, the show rarely made me laugh out loud.

comedy on tv sucks.

if you are looking for justice on tv, you should check america's most wanted, because you'll never get that fulfillment from the lineup of successful law&order spinoffs

Love Monkey had a lot of potential. I had already put it into my "gotta be home for Tuesday" schedule. I jumped the gun on that one.

symbols, you can't judge a show from a commercial! It was a total feel good show. Is that so wrong to like?

And I used to love the Simpsons, but it should have been put to sleep six years ago, at least.

Originally posted by Weapon X@Feb 14 2006, 03:49 PM

Oh nevermind, symbols, you're hating on Tom Cavanaugh's looks.  But it was a really good cast.  Jason Priestley, Larenz Tate, that cute looking blonde chick with the big nose, the Puero Rican firefighter from Rescue Me...

:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: I've never herd anyone say that befor

Originally posted by Gat:Bush+Feb 14 2006, 02:49 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Gat:Bush - Feb 14 2006, 02:49 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Some1@Feb 14 2006, 01:46 PM

BUT PUTTING DOWN THE SIMPSONS!!?!?!?! I WILL KILL THEE

so youre saying that the current simpsons dont suck smelly asS? dont lie to yourself. str8 gahbage.

[/b]

agreed however i since i was raised on the simpsons and remember when they were actually good i must remain faithful

Originally posted by Weapon X@Feb 14 2006, 03:49 PM

Oh nevermind, symbols, you're hating on Tom Cavanaugh's looks. But it was a really good cast. Jason Priestley, Larenz Tate, that cute looking blonde chick with the big nose, the Puero Rican firefighter from Rescue Me...

:confused:

not sure where you got 'hating on looks' froom 'corny'

hahahahaa

did i insult your boyfriend?

but you're right..the cute blond chick with the big nose is a GREAT actress!!

;)

but seriously weaponX

i'm not judging it from the commercial

i'm judging it by it's GAY ASS NAME

Premiering January 14, 1990, The Simpsons is the longest-running primetime animated series in history, and the longest running sitcom currently on primetime television. The Simpsons is also a cultural institution.

The Simpsons has an extremely loyal and dedicated fan base worldwide. Intelligently written, subversively humorous and delightfully witty, the show pokes fun at itself and everything in its wake.

The series has been critically praised and bestowed with numberous honors, including a Peabody Award, 18 Emmy Awards, 16 Annie Awards, 3 Genesis Awards, 8 International Monitor Awards, and 5 Environmental Media Awards. The Simpsons were recently nominated for a Golden Globe Award for Best Television Series - Musical or Comedy.

The Simpsons currently holds the Guiness Book of World Records titles for Longest-Running Primetime Animated Series and Most Celebrities Featured in an Animated Series. Recognized as a pop culture icon, Homer Simpson's annoyed grunt - "D'oh!" was added as an official word in the 2001 edition of the Oxford Dictionary. The Simpsons also received a Star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.