Drinking Games

fuse=--action

teken or any fighting game winner drinks 2 shots loser drinks one shot i got my friend so drunk one night he pissed himself and swore off drinking with me for years.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 6 years later...

the reason i bumped this thread rather than starting a new one is i need the advice and imagination of degenerate drinkers. im getting a little over the boring drinking games that i have to get people into as part of my job.

after a month of almost nightly playing drinking games before the pub crawl, im in need of new ideas. trying to get travellers drunk...

kings cup, fuck the dealer, table soccer shots etc are getting old.

anyone got some variations or new games?

i changed kings cup so its like this

2-event managers choice (thats me)

3-free, drink someone elses drink

4-dare or drink

5-give someone your phone for a few minutes or skull your beer

6-

7-

8-mate

9-

10-never ever

j-make a rule

q-question master

k-kings cup

a-waterfall

joker-draw a moustache on someone.

i got in trouble for causing two people to pass out on the floor in the bathroom so i had to tone back the game.

suggestions that are more social than paralytic-drunk-inducing would be good.

woah woah where is the beerpong br0???

Might be well onto this, but if you get the chance to make a rule, always make it something like "you can't say drink" or "you can't say anyone's name." Or else DRINKFAG.

Then again, that second one is a definite social barrier and proven stop on the road to unresponsive drunkenness, so maybe not that one.

First one is better because people get more creative/social/blahblahblah, although again you're probably on it already.

Honestly I can't remember the last time I played a drinking game, no blackout, it's just been a while.

I think games where you get to make rules are the best IE: Asshole, 3man, Quarters. No saying drink-drank-drunk is a good rule, no swearing, thumb master, in Cali no saying dude is a killer usually reserved for the end of the night. No pointing is fun, because the person that catches the pointer usually points at them = double drink.

Homemade drinking game: Drinka, it's a version of Jenga that involves drinking. The blocks are marked give/take a drink or 2 or 3, social, waterfall, add to the "cup", make a rule. Whoever makes it fall drinks the "cup".

i got some stuff for beer pong. not sure of the technicalities but i know the basics, ill start doing that when we get a break in the weather.

realism; ive already clued on to the "no one can say drink, or swear" sort of rules, they're easy. questionmaster is the real shit. anyone who answers a question asked by that dude has to drink unless they say 'fuck you question master.' if youre sneaky enough theres a million ways to exploit it.

and ive heard of drink jenga before, might have to give it a shot. anyone got some rules for it?

We used to play the Pint glass game, tape some toilet paper around the top of a pint glass and place coins on the toilet paper. You then smoke a joint take a drag hold it in and burn the toilet paper, hold in the smoke til the paper stops burning, if in coin drops in you drink.

Im shit with drinking games though because I just wanna drink so lose on purpose and end up fucking shitfaced and wandering off somewhere random

I learned a really good one recently, You get a table(small coffee preferably) and flick a quarter so it spins and the person next to you has to chug their beer before they can flick it, but every empty can or bottle goes on the table as an obstacle and if you flick it and it hits one you have to drink i think? im getting it wrong because i drank a nbunch of whiskey while playing

called it minesweeper, will come back with details looked fun.

beer pong the br0 sport of choice and is quite fun guilty pleasure

I never play any of those card games though always turn bad

i got in trouble for causing two people to pass out on the floor in the bathroom so i had to tone back the game.

suggestions that are more social than paralytic-drunk-inducing would be good.

kings is the best, what were your rules before they got scaled back? Fun custom rules:

Everyone's name is Jamal.

No adjectives/pronouns/other unnaturally specific parts of speech. Just one, though.

Making it so everyone is partnered (chain reaction!!!)

Those are the only three i could think of that were annoying and fun.

Also you're failing by trying to have social drinking games, they're supposed to get girls drunk, that was the whole point i thought? anyone who plays cause "IM THE BEST AT PONG BRO" secretly likes d's and b's

kings is the best, what were your rules before they got scaled back? Fun custom rules:

Also you're failing by trying to have social drinking games, they're supposed to get girls drunk, that was the whole point i thought? anyone who plays cause "IM THE BEST AT PONG BRO" secretly likes d's and b's

i do tend to think kings is the best. the rules werent so much different, although there were more 'make a rule' type situations, it was just just the game involved (when it was at its best) 2-3 bottles of cheap vodka and i got to pour the shots and mixers. this was also with pints of beer.

the kings cup was pretty deadly and forcing shots on people that as travellers, neglected eating because its cheap, got them massively drunk.

i thought it was a good thing that people could go on the pub crawl and not even need to drink for a couple of hours, they were saving money but some lightweights ruined it.

One I remember enjoying was when everyone round the table thought of a piece of fruit and that became their name.

It starts off by going 'apple' to 'banana', 'banana' to 'orange' 'orange' to 'watermelon' and so on. The game was you couldn't show your teeth while passing round the table whilst saying 'apple' to 'banana' ect...

If you laugh/show your teeth you have a shot and the game goes on. 3 lives...last person standing ends up drinking 5 shots or something...

One person starts the game off by saying 3 words, for example "I went to", the next player repeats the original three words and adds another 3, for example "I went to the corner store", each subsequent person has to say repeat the story up to the point its at and add another 3 words, if they fuck up the story or hesitate with their 3 words they have to do a shot. If you get back to the first person and still remember the story everyone has to do a shot. If you make it around twice, everyone does 2 shots.

can_evgin1.jpg

I've taken part and been around in those drinking games with a golf and cricket scoring system, and there's a particular drink for each pub or bar.

The latest one I've been involved with had two rules: you can't say the word 'mine', and if your drink is placed on a table near enough to be touched by an out-stretched finger then you have to down it. My friend's brother announced ''this number has just rung me. It's 0,7 blah blah'' followed by somebody saying ''Nope. It's not mine.'' As a joke, I indicated my drink and asked a friend 'whose is this' expecting the answer to be 'yours', then I'd point and pull a face as though it's the penalty word, the answer I got was 'well it's not mine'. :lol:

I tried to make up one similar to that, but with the old 1960's Batman TV show.

Anytime one of these popped up, you drank.

Pow.gif

Anytime Robin said: "Holy______, Batman" it was a social, then anytime They where captured or tied up you had to chug the rest of whatever you where drinking.

Its a fun game with a low ABV beer, but with hard liquor it is too brutal. In the course of 2 half hour episodes we got so super wasted we couldn't go out. I mean, we tried but, no bouncers would let us. The places we did get in to the bartenders wouldn't serve us, and then when we tried to just get some beer and go home the dude at the liquor store wouldn't sell to us.