Drinking Games

fuse=--action

Guest -MOE LESTER-

haha i love the century club. i remember the first week in freshman year we all played this, and half the kids started puking at the 50+minute mark....i held it down, then started cussing at the RA because i was so drunk. 8 beers in one hour really does you in

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest -MOE LESTER-

this game ive been playing lately is "drink the 40 as fast as possible"

rules

-no chugging

-no beer bongs

-just steady sipping

shits pretty hard....i got like 17 minutes but it was malt liquor im sure i can cut it down to 10 minutes once i get more motivated on some regular brew

Guest -MOE LESTER-

i cant believe no ones mentioned DICE yet

basically if you roll a 7 or 11 you can choose someone to go heads up with

you give the person you choose a half glass of beer (full glass for savs)

then you roll the dice, and he has to kill the whole glass before the dice come to a stop on the table. if your a slow drinker your fucked because you have like 3 seconds to kill that shit, if you cant beat the dice you drink again

there a game called Captain Dickhead thats kinda fun. you spread all the cards out randomly on the table. and you go around the table and everyone picks one.

Ace: Your the dickhead, basically whatever you say goes, tell someone to drink a 10 count of their drink, whatever.

King: I never ever, you say something you've never done, whoever did it has to drink.

Queen: Category, you say a category, people name items from that category, first one to fuck up drinks 5.

Jack: Rhyme, Words that rhyme obviously, fuck up drinks 5.

10: Rule, you can make whatever rule you want with whatever punishment, thumbs on the table, stick your tounge out, if someone swears they drink (that one sucks, liquor and cussing go hand in hand sometimes)

9: If its black you drink 9, if its red you give it out, you can split it up like 8 and 1 / 7 and 2 etc

8 - 2: Refer to 9.

Someone posted a game like this already but its just diffrent rules a little bit, provides for making it diffrent everytime. also if you spread the cards in a circle, whoever picks the card that breaks the circle has to drink a certain ammount, you reset the remaining cards and do it again.

Originally posted by -MOE LESTER-@Feb 14 2006, 06:24 PM

haha i love the century club. i remember the first week in freshman year we all played this, and half the kids started puking at the 50+minute mark....i held it down, then started cussing at the RA because i was so drunk. 8 beers in one hour really does you in

I only made it to 45 and felt like a bitch.

Until i realized that we were using double shots.

-fuse.

thats waterfall and chandelier im pretty sure, some of the rules may be different

Originally posted by MOOGLE?@Feb 14 2006, 11:05 PM

circle of death

circleofdeath.jpg

a group game

played at a table by turns

king - men drink

queen - women drink

jack - catagory......like name brand shoes

10 - thumbmaster.... thumbmaster places their thumb on the edge of the corner and the whole group must follow suit..the last person to do so must drink..thumbaster can do this at anytime..thumb must be visible..thumbmaster loses position when a new ten is pulled.

9 - rhyme a word..5-15 second time limit..must drink if you exceed time limit or cannot rhyme a word or say a word that has already been said

8- sociable.. everybody drinks

7 - must take a shot of whatever is in the circle of death

6- give out six drinks

5- give out five drinks

4- give out four drinks

(4-6 can be given to the same person or divided betwenn the group)

3 - take three drinks

2 - take two drinks

ace - waterfall...group takes a drink but cannot stop drinking until the person who pulled the ace stops... sometime different events are played instead of the waterfall..such as the person who pulled the ace can call tthe shot in the circle of death forcing whomever they choose to drink it and refilling the shot glass with the liqour of their choice...

joker- if played person must drink a full cup or can of whatever they are playing with and take the shot within the circle of death

Guest -MOE LESTER-
Originally posted by mackfatsoe@Feb 14 2006, 07:15 PM

and you've gotta drink OE or steel or ides, fuck high life or mickeys, that shit doesnt even count.

haha have you done this...the shits hard enough with coors light 40s, niggas would probably shit themselves after 2 forties of that crucial malt

Guest -MOE LESTER-
Originally posted by mackfatsoe@Feb 14 2006, 07:07 PM

I play "drink two forties of steel reserve as fast as you can." the end.

man i used to drink steely like a champ, always grabbed a 40 of that before the night started......but a few weeks ago this girl bought me a steely and that shit is straight retchid, after drinking somewhat decent beers for a few years you learn that 211 tastes like carbonated urine

Guest -MOE LESTER-
Originally posted by 1/4FareMetrocard@Feb 14 2006, 07:29 PM

russian roullete

find out number of players

get a matching number of beer cans

put all but one in the bag

shake the hell out of the one left out then drop it in the bag

and then quickly everyone takes a can aims it at their face and opens

holy shit this is great.....definately gonna try this next time

I play this game called Bam quite regularly.

The rules sounds very complicated but aren't once you get started.

You need a deck of cards and beer, preferably in cans.

The person next to the dealer flips over their first card.

This continues in a clockwise direction until someone links.

LINKING

Linking is accomplished by adjacent people having cards of the same suit, matching cards, or one up/one down. ALL people with linked cards drink. Even if it goes backwards through the rotation. Each person drinks for the value of their card.

COUNTING

Everyone who is not drinking counts. The count starts at the first person not drinking in the rotation and goes around with each individual counting a number. Take as long as you want to say your number.

If all people are drinking, knock, starting with the person to the left of whoever last flipped a card.

MISCOUNTS

If someone miscounts, they have to drink for the highest card on the table.

It's also fun to indicate the wrong number to someone who has forgotten their count. Then they have to drink for the highest card on the table.

When indicating, use your fingers though, because if you say something that's not your number or you say a number out of turn that counts as a miscount.

Treachory.

BAMMING

If someone drinking finishes their beer before their card's value, they can bam someone. The person who gets bam'd is the person whose turn it was to count when the can hits the table. They have to drink for the highest card on the table.

VALUES

The value of each card is simple. Just count straight through.

1-10, duh, the number on the card.

Jacks 11.

Queens 12.

Kings 13.

Aces 14.

I've never completed a game. Someone always says, I can't drink anymore.

Maybe I'll think of a simpler way to phrase all of this....

-fuse.

Haha... I drink forties with the best of them, but I wouldn't dream of trying that shit with Evil Eye. That's gotta be the wickedest malt liquor on the face of the earth. I don't even think it's really beer, I think it's horsepiss from a horse they put to sleep, battery acid, batshit, and the tormented ghost of serge gainsborg.

yeah thats the version i have played except there is also a "have you ever" card where when that card is drawn everyone puts up three fingers then it goes around in circles and each person says something they have never done and if you have done that thing you put down a finger and the first person to lose all three fingers drinks.

Guest -MOE LESTER-

^ i never liked kings, its such a sissy game, plus who the fuck can remember all those rules, kings is only somewhat legit when playing with bitches.....

i got another game, sock someone in the face and if they bleed they drink, if they dont you drink