Police sketches

Poop Man Bob

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The best police sketch joke ever is, surprisingly, from the movie Loaded Weapon.

There's a slow panning shot of the police station showing random gags. On one of them you can hear someone describing a suspect to a sketch artist: "No, his nose was a little bigger". As the pair comes into view, you see the sketch artist is changing noses on a Mr. Potato Head.

Ha ha ha. Sorta funny.

The movie continues on, and MUCH later, after you've forgotten the entire thing, they're back in the police station, and way far in the background you see policemen bring in some dude with an actual Mr. Potato Head face in handcuffs. It was just brilliant, funniest thing in the entire movie.

looks like one of the dudes from guess who....

B0002MOD7C.02.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

[/b]

:haha: :haha: does your person have a beard?.....lol...this game was gay anyways....i was into monopoly...like 5 hotels on park place.....cant nobody beat me at monopoly!!

damn...im quoting myself....the old me...the one with over 800 posts...damnit 12oz...whyd u have to change???:(

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...