ethnic group #1 on my shitlist right now

Guest HESHIANDET

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

4 families were at the hospital, one was german, the other jewish, the other american, and the last was a black family.

They were all there because each family had a baby born that day, but when the babies came out they were all white. So the nurses put tags on them so they wouldnt get mixed up.

The dads of all four of the kids couldnt see the tags and didnt know which one was which. After a while the German dad said I know how to find out which ones which.

All of a sudden he yells "Hail Hitler"

The german baby saluted, the jewish one crapped his pants, and the american baby told the black baby to clean up the mess.

moral of the story?

Dont fuck with hitler.

Spanish for not raping more minorities, Canadians for Canadianese, Africans for not having a single written language, Monkeys for aids, Hawaiians for charging $2 for spam musubi at L&L, Samoans for not being fat enough, Chinese resteraunts for always giving me a fork, whoever listens to raggaeton music...

Im really tired of rednecks and their shit. Sure they seem cool in a yuck yuck kinda way but then they get on about fishing and nascar and thats it.

I did go to a restaurant once, it was a pretty nice place and i saw something on the menu called "Nascar satay." These fools wouldnt tell me what it was so I was thinkin "damn, I gotta check this out."

My nascar satay comes and its a corndog on a platter with 3 deliscious gourmet sauces. It was like $5 i think. I had a good laugh about that.

bogans

yanks

skips

chinks

niggas

nips

nazis

chicos

camel jockys

and everyother motherfucker under the sun.

racism is good if were all racist.

if one race cops it. thats weak.

but all in all... right wing facists... man i wanna see them slowley drown in there own shit.

what ever happend to unity? someone said something along the lines of "lets all fuck till we are the same color" think it was here... i liked that.