DUDES A KILLER

methadone program

Originally posted by Future Droid+Feb 13 2006, 11:54 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Future Droid - Feb 13 2006, 11:54 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-methadone program@Feb 14 2006, 03:27 AM

how many of youz guyz know a close aquaintance that has killed somebody? that crazy uncle or good friend gone astray? perhaps just a wacky neighbor or co-worker that went over the edge? my pal tom that i did lots of community service with was there for manslaughter..he threw a fellow-co worker in some huge piece of machinery....im not sure how he just got probation for the action (he got ten years, 800 hours) or the situation from which the event occured...i was a bit skeptical until i read the back of his probation card that read manslaughter so i know the guy wasnt bullshitting...he was a really good friend up there..ate tacos on break together, talked about sports, etc...i saw tom at a AA meeting a few days ago..it was cool seeing the guy again..he still has 300 hours left to go.

that my friend is murder, no way in hell he got manslaughter charges for it......if thats the way the story really went down.

[/b]

Maybe his lawyer convinced the judge or jury that it was an accident.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.