Skiing

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by dowmagik@Feb 12 2006, 10:37 PM

Expensive? Around my neck of the woods, you can rent all the gear, get a busride to the mountain and a lift ticket for around 50$. Which reminds me I need to get off my ass and git to the mountain. Skiing > Snowboarding

is your neck of the woods fantasy land?

I've never snowboarded, but the one time I went skiing was one of the most fun times I've ever had in my life. I went with my dad's old church's youth group and it wasn't too expensive because of that, but it was amazing. You can get the hang of it pretty quickly, especially if you have ever rollerbladed or ice skated, so you already have the coordination in your ankles and legs. We went from about 8am till 9pm, it was so much fun and by the end of the day I did a black diamond but it was really scary and I felt like i had no control so I stuck to the next level down for fun.

Guest -MOE LESTER-

DAMN MOE LESTER BE THE RAWEST SKIIER EVER NIGGA>...BLACK DIAMOND SHIT

but lately ive been tring to learn snowboarding better cus most of my boys do it...plus if i was skiiing i would pretty much burn all of them and have to ride the lifts alone

• 6 years later...