Can you lend a nigga a pencil?

I.C.Shadow

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

HAHHAHAH the best part is thats my city...... (well was until this year) and knowing people who went to that school... chances are the kid did say it first. theres no doubt. but if that teacher loses his job over that its bullshit. theres such a fucking doublestandard here and if the school board doesnt realize that they should be shot for trying to show everyone how "pc" they are.

I can so see this happening though. Kid was acting up and was like "Sit down nigga!" so he mimicks him back like "You sit down nigga!". It would be way different had he out of nowhere said "Sit down, nigger." which is what it was made out to be.

Was he stupid? Sure.

But this PC thing needs to die. Fast.

What bullshit. I really doubt that with a room full of kids, this white teacher is gonna call him a nigger. Why? CAUSE THEY WOULD HAVE KILLED HIM ON THE SPOT. That kid soooo said the word nigga, and the teacher repeated it. Big fucking deal. I feel sorry for this guy. I literally laugh out loud when I hear dude says "lend a nigga a pencil". HAHAHAH. I hope that school now suspends all the kids that use the word "nigga".

Guest Sparoism

They suspended the teacher? Damn, he's never gonna get to graduate on stage now.

If a teacher had ever called me "nigga", I would have laughed him out of the classroom and called him "Mr. Nigga" for the rest of the year.

Was the teacher black? If he was white, then was he wearing a G-Unit shirt at the time of the alleged racial slur?

Mr. Dobalina wants to know...