Dick Cheney just shot somebody.

ODS-1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by heavyLox@Feb 14 2006, 05:20 PM

^^^^^

he also suffered a possible heart attack from said lead. So the question is if dude dies [crosses fingers] (ill respect him as a martyr) can Cheney be held on some degree of manslaughter casue that would be swell and hailarious, or at least criminal stupidity.

bush will veto his ass prolly

Originally posted by heavyLox@Feb 14 2006, 05:20 PM

^^^^^

he also suffered a possible heart attack from said lead. So the question is if dude dies [crosses fingers] (ill respect him as a martyr) can Cheney be held on some degree of manslaughter casue that would be swell and hailarious, or at least criminal stupidity.

My bet is no. He could have shot him intentially and still gotten away without a slap on the wrist.

Originally posted by villain@Feb 14 2006, 06:01 PM

I was kinda hoping the same thing but after all the shit these fools have been getting away with I doubt much will happen in the way of justice.

for real..niggas invade countries under false pretenses...have rappers call them out for mishandling natural disaster situations..and just generally fuck up..capping a nigga out at the range ain't shit really..I mean, if I was bush I would just do as much fuck shit as possible just to test my limits..I mean fuck it right? why not.

wait a minute..

lol hunting lawyers.

yeah i don't even know what to think about all this. it's so tightly under wraps I didn't hear until today what kind of condition the victim was in. Then I found out he was shot in the face, he's got pellets in his heart, he's in ICU. Things could get a whole lot worse for dick. Notice how he appears to be hiding in the picture up there.

too much talk on this on the news.. i bet bush is laughing that its taking all the attention away from KATRINA and the war in IRAQ.. and how abramhoff was in a picture at a whitehouse meeting he wasnt supposed to be at and from what the whitehouse says.. "we dont know how he got in the white house"

YOU KNOW WHAT IM SAYIN?!

Originally posted by NightOwl@Feb 14 2006, 11:17 PM

too much talk on this on the news.. i bet bush is laughing that its taking all the attention away from KATRINA and the war in IRAQ.. and how abramhoff was in a picture at a whitehouse meeting he wasnt supposed to be at and from what the whitehouse says.. "we dont know how he got in the white house"

YOU KNOW WHAT IM SAYIN?!

nah this should be pretty big. the man that is leading our country directly shot someone in the face and that person now has a chance of dying. god bless america....and no place else!

Haha. Oh man. Not only that but the doctors are gonna catch hell for this. They said they left the shit in there and everything would be all good. How many? More than 10... but definately less than 100. That's a wide range of shit to be lodged in some ones face and chest.

At anyrate it would be wonderful for cheney to get at least 10 years for manslaughter.