Dick Cheney just shot somebody.

ODS-1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The wackest thing about these ranches where people hunt is they have people scare the tiny birds out of the bush for them and then waste them with a shotgun!! They probably have to throw the bullet-riddled carcass away. It also shows you the good ole boys club as the dude he shot was a texas millionaire. Some sportsmen... At least use a crossbow or something

apparently this all went down at a hunting party. what i would want to know is how do you shoot someone in the face when you're hunting quails!? why did the secret service not allow police to investigate....? after all someone did get shot in the face with a shot gun? were the people at this hunting party drinking?

no one in the media is even asking these questions.

oh well back to titties...

the quails were farm raised and placed in specific spots around the estate. The boys go to the different spots and make a little noise so that the fatties take off.

what I imagine happening is that Dick sees that his friend is in the line of fire and shoots anyway because that bastard didn't snuck up on us.

Originally posted by mackfatsoe@Feb 12 2006, 09:30 PM

This is so delicious.

Originally posted by RubbeRBand+Feb 14 2006, 05:55 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (RubbeRBand - Feb 14 2006, 05:55 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>the quails were farm raised and placed in specific spots around the estate. The boys go to the different spots and make a little noise so that the fatties take off.

what I imagine happening is that Dick sees that his friend is in the line of fire and shoots anyway because that bastard didn't snuck up on us.

<!--QuoteBegin-mackfatsoe@Feb 12 2006, 09:30 PM

This is so delicious.

[/b]

HAHA! I wondered if they were farmed. Some sport!

apparently in quail hunting, 4-5 guys walk in a line

arm to arm type shit (not that close) and shoot from the 9 o'clock

position to the 3 o'clock position, generally the 10 o'clock to the 2 o'clock is

the way safe quail hunters hunt....anyhow, they never and i do mean never follow a bird up and above and then completely around behind them. that is a big no no in quail hunting.

Sounds like some bullshit that would happen to any other dumbass with a shotgun. This kind of thing happens frequently, What will happen to cheney if this fool dies from his heart attack? Nada. But he didnt have the $7.00 fowl hunting stamp..So what - see if anything comes of it.

Cheney is a dumbass, bottomline - all the more reason to remove him and all those around from any position of power.