Dick Cheney shoots some guy...

bobthemothafuckinbuilder

^well, I heard Cheney didn't have a 'quail stamp' on his permit. He said his staff didn't inform him that he needed it... and in a move that just stinks imho he's gonna have to pay the $7 for the stamp, INSTEAD of paying any fine for hunting w/o permit... WTF?

Next time I'm pulled over speeding I'm gonna tell the cop that my staff didn't inform me that I needed to obey that law...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Smart@Feb 20 2006, 12:11 AM

imho he's gonna have to pay the $7 for the stamp, INSTEAD of paying any fine for hunting w/o permit... WTF?

I read a story that basically said the rangers always give warnings for not having that stamp. Dick wrote a check for $7 and sent it to them when he got back.

as far as speeding...my city has a no chase policy...so I no longer feel the need to even pull over.

Originally posted by bobthedestroyer@Feb 20 2006, 10:55 PM

This type of accident happens all the time, what would make this a speical case? are you suggesting cheney shot the guy purpously?

this type of accident doesn't happen all of the time.

first: cheney's 180 degree turn to shoot "at bird"-quail hunters DO NOT EVER TURN 180 degrees to shoot at a bird

second: the spray pattern is too close together on the victim to be a shot from 30 yards (90 feet)

chnyshooting21106p1.jpg

third: waiting almost 20 hours (18 to be exact) to talk to the police says something is up

fourth: it's the fucking vice president. not every day the vp shoots someone

fifth: pellets penetrated the victims heart. cheney had to have been standing close, as it has been cited in several ballistics reports that heavy clothing would stop the pellets from 30 yards.

sixth: how much more do you need?

Actually quail hunters turn 180 degrees if not more on a constant basis... especially if the birds are close to you... if they move-they move fast and yes this type of accident is Very common... of course not a VP shooting someone but look at some hunting websites and get the general picture. I don't hunt but I know people that do and as soon as this happened all that was said "i remember a time when that almost happened to me" Different bullet and rifle combinations create a different span of the pellets... there are 3 1/2 inchers etc.... anybody know what gun was used and what particular round?

a full choked SXS 28 guage with 2 3/4" shells with 7.5 oz shot.

im not going to sit here and say cheney did it on purpose. but i will say at 30 yards you;d be lucky to get hit with 20 pellets and they will not go through a hunting coat and a few layers of clothes.

all this means to me is, who really cares? cheney apparently doesnt know how to stay in his lane. when you bird hunt you stay in your lane and you NEVER shoot to your side. maybe out to 45 degreee swings, never 90 degree swings unless you are on the ends of the column. OR dude stepped into cheney's lane. im more inclined to believe the first theory.

i think its like every other news story, its got some bullshit floating around in it.

Originally posted by bobthedestroyer@Feb 21 2006, 12:11 AM

Actually quail hunters turn 180 degrees if not more on a constant basis... especially if the birds are close to you... if they move-they move fast and yes this type of accident is Very common... of course not a VP shooting someone but look at some hunting websites and get the general picture. I don't hunt but I know people that do and as soon as this happened all that was said "i remember a time when that almost happened to me" Different bullet and rifle combinations create a different span of the pellets... there are 3 1/2 inchers etc.... anybody know what gun was used and what particular round?

i meant 360, i was kinda pumped about calling you out for being a bitch.

my mistake

I've talked to several of my small bird hunting friends and they all say the same thing...only the guys on the corners turn 90 degrees...never more.

as far as conspiracy theories go...no way did Cheney purposefully try to shoot the dude. BUT...I wouldn't at all be surprised if he had downed more than one beer and accidentally shot the dude at closer than 30 yards. So yeah...a little cleaning up of certain facts to make him look like less of a dumbass.

Originally posted by lord_casek@Feb 21 2006, 02:28 PM

steve: that's what i'm thinking. cheney was probably dumb drunk and turned too fast, blam. friend gets shot in the chest. oops.

so, yeah, there is a conspiracy, but it's just to keep cheney from looking like the drunk dumbshit that he is.

So, how is cheney any different than 90% of the people on this board?

Originally posted by bobthedestroyer@Feb 22 2006, 04:27 PM

and that seperates him from you?... how? Are you saying he's a more important and worthy human being than you?

it seperates us from him by us going to jail and he doesn't.

bob, what's wrong with you, man? you used to be smarter than this,

or are you just being a dick for the sake of being a dick?

Wow, BTD really made this thread turn out gay...

but anyway, like a week ago, when this was still hot news my friend said something funny to me... or I think... He's a thinker himself about politics and stuff but, mostly he just kinda analyses what is said you know... but this story came out, and then we were talking and it came up and he says... you know, ever since this started I can't get an image out of my head...

so I ?...

he says:

in Pulp Fiction, in the car, I just see Cheney's head on Travolta's body saying:

"Oh man, I shot Harry in the face.!"

and a black Dubya replies:

Why the fuck did you do that!

D: Well, I didn't mean to do it, it was an accident!

W: Oh man I've seen some crazy ass shit in my time...

hahaha!!! fucking rock. buy that guy a beer.

it seems like the cheney story is dying in the media,

but i don't think we (americans) are going to forget too soon.

alot of people are speculating on what happened.

even my dumb redneck neighbors know something is fishy about the whole story.

seriously, they are morons. the wife is missing a bunch of teeth.

it's bad.