I was taking an Extreme Outdoor Shit today

Dick Quickwood

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Mr. ABC+Feb 12 2006, 06:35 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Mr. ABC - Feb 12 2006, 06:35 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>i ate mcdonalds last night. i think i have an extreme indoor shit manifesting in my lower intestines as we speak

[/b]

yeah i basically use mcdonalds as a laxative. thats all they are really good for.

<!--QuoteBegin-mackfatsoe@Feb 12 2006, 07:50 PM

My most discusting shit oriented story, I will never tell a living soul, even over the internet.

It's THAT bad.

COME ON... do tell...we wont judge

THIS NIGGA CALLED IT "EXTREME OUTDOOR SHIT" LIKE ITS ANOTHER X-GAMES EVENT. LOL

I CAN PICTURE WHITE BOYS HOPPING ON THE LATEST EXTREME BANDWAGON WITH THEIR SPONSORED-COVERED JERSEYS TAKING SHITS OUTSIDE. THERE WILL ALSO BE SKATE AND BAND STICKERS PLASTERED AROUND THE PORTA-POTTIES AND OUTHOUSES JUST LIKE ANY OTHER "EXTREME" EVENT.

Originally posted by Scarekroe@Feb 12 2006, 04:41 PM

I CAN PICTURE WHITE BOYS HOPPING ON THE LATEST EXTREME BANDWAGON WITH THEIR SPONSORED-COVERED JERSEYS TAKING SHITS OUTSIDE. THERE WILL ALSO BE SKATE AND BAND STICKERS PLASTERED AROUND THE PORTA-POTTIES AND OUTHOUSES JUST LIKE ANY OTHER "EXTREME" EVENT.

I think it's okay to be a fool. But to call other people out, when you are so obviously the real fool is wack.

I'm sorry, but your jokes arnt funny!!!

hahaha

Originally posted by Scarekroe@Feb 12 2006, 04:41 PM

Dude wants to be Mero bad

Originally posted by ARCEL+Feb 12 2006, 04:09 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ARCEL - Feb 12 2006, 04:09 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-mackfatsoe@Feb 12 2006, 12:50 PM

My most discusting shit oriented story, I will never tell a living soul, even over the internet. 

It's THAT bad.

i think you need to get it off your chest. you can explain how you got it off your chest with napkins

[/b]

:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

Originally posted by AlwaysBombin+Feb 12 2006, 06:43 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (AlwaysBombin - Feb 12 2006, 06:43 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Scarekroe@Feb 12 2006, 04:41 PM

[/b]

That's what I was thinkin'

Originally posted by AlwaysBombin+Feb 12 2006, 02:43 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (AlwaysBombin - Feb 12 2006, 02:43 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Scarekroe@Feb 12 2006, 04:41 PM

[/b]

THANKS FOR SUBLIMINALLY MAKING A COMPARISON IT'S AN HONOR BUT SORRY I'M MY OWN MAN.

Originally posted by Scarekroe+Feb 13 2006, 12:00 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Scarekroe - Feb 13 2006, 12:00 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by AlwaysBombin@Feb 12 2006, 02:43 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-Scarekroe@Feb 12 2006, 04:41 PM

THANKS FOR SUBLIMINALLY MAKING A COMPARISON IT'S AN HONOR BUT SORRY I'M MY OWN MAN.

[/b]

Was it subliminal? I coulda sworn I just flatout said it

Originally posted by AlwaysBombin+Feb 12 2006, 09:12 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (AlwaysBombin - Feb 12 2006, 09:12 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by Scarekroe@Feb 13 2006, 12:00 AM

Originally posted by AlwaysBombin@Feb 12 2006, 02:43 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-Scarekroe@Feb 12 2006, 04:41 PM

Was it subliminal? I coulda sworn I just flatout said it

[/b]

IT WAS SUBLIMINAL IN THE SENSE THAT "MERO" WAS THE FIRST THING THAT POPPED IN YOUR HEAD WHEN YOU READ MY POST -- WHICH MEANS YOU SAW SOME SORT OF COMPARISON. ALTHOUGH YOU WROTE IT OFF LIKE I'M TRYING TO "BE" LIKE HIM. THE FACT IS I'M NOT TRYIN TO BE LIKE MERO IM JUST BEIN ME. BUT IT'S AN HONOR THANKS FOR THE COMPARISON BUT I COULD NEVER BE LIKE HIM. :)

NICE...Me and my boy were painting a while back, and he had to take a massive shit which he did. After a few minutes he tells me, "yo can u give me your socks?" I says "hell no! use your own!" He says he already did and needed more wipes.." Another minute or two and I agree. He wipes the shitty sock on some faggots piece. It was great.

Originally posted by CACashRefund+Feb 11 2006, 11:20 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (CACashRefund - Feb 11 2006, 11:20 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Scarekroe@Feb 11 2006, 07:33 PM

DUE TO THE FACT THAT GIRLS DON'T POOP, THEY DON'T GET THE OPPORTUNITY TO EXPERIENCE THE AWESOME EXTREMITY OF TAKING AN OUTDOOR SHIT.

LADIES DON'T GET MAD BECAUSE WE POOP BUT Y'ALL DON'T. AND GIRLS DON'T FART EITHER!

i remember a while ago i posted this picture of a girl taking really long shit in the woods

i got a 25% warn for that

and guess who warned me?

poop man bob

haha, i had to appreciate the irony

[/b]

Hahaha.