I was taking an Extreme Outdoor Shit today

Dick Quickwood

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you know you took an "EXTREME" shit when your own brand nearly causes you to hurl...A friend of mine took a shit once behind a BFI and wiped his ass with another one of my friends cd liner notes...I also had another friend take a shit in a pizza box behind a couch at a party because there was a lineup for the washroom

Originally posted by Scarekroe@Feb 11 2006, 07:33 PM

DUE TO THE FACT THAT GIRLS DON'T POOP, THEY DON'T GET THE OPPORTUNITY TO EXPERIENCE THE AWESOME EXTREMITY OF TAKING AN OUTDOOR SHIT.

LADIES DON'T GET MAD BECAUSE WE POOP BUT Y'ALL DON'T. AND GIRLS DON'T FART EITHER!

i remember a while ago i posted this picture of a girl taking really long shit in the woods

i got a 25% warn for that

and guess who warned me?

poop man bob

haha, i had to appreciate the irony

Originally posted by CACashRefund+Feb 11 2006, 09:20 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (CACashRefund - Feb 11 2006, 09:20 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Scarekroe@Feb 11 2006, 07:33 PM

DUE TO THE FACT THAT GIRLS DON'T POOP, THEY DON'T GET THE OPPORTUNITY TO EXPERIENCE THE AWESOME EXTREMITY OF TAKING AN OUTDOOR SHIT.

LADIES DON'T GET MAD BECAUSE WE POOP BUT Y'ALL DON'T. AND GIRLS DON'T FART EITHER!

i remember a while ago i posted this picture of a girl taking really long shit in the woods

i got a 25% warn for that

and guess who warned me?

poop man bob

haha, i had to appreciate the irony

[/b]

GIRLS DON'T POOP. THAT PICTURE WAS A FAKE. A DOCTORED PHOTO. WITH EVEN THE SLIGHTEST MENTION THAT A GIRL POOPS (WHICH OF COURSE IS A LIE) CAN GET YOU A ONE WAY TICKET TO GUANTANAMO BAY. YOU GOT OFF EASY WITH THAT 25% WARNING FOR THAT PICTURE SO YOU SHOULD THANK POOPMANBOB.

BY THE WAY, CACASHREFUND, AS A RESULT OF YOUR ALLEGATIONS THAT GIRLS POOP (WHICH THEY DON'T) YOUR PHONES HAVE NOW BEEN TAPPED UNDER THE NEW LAWS AND REGULATIONS OF THE PATRIOT ACT, AND THERE IS AN UNMANNED PREDATOR DRONE HOVERING ABOVE YOUR RESIDENCE. BUT YOU DIDN'T HEAR THAT FROM ME.

Originally posted by YourSistersAssCookie+Feb 12 2006, 07:31 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (YourSistersAssCookie - Feb 12 2006, 07:31 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-CACashRefund@Feb 12 2006, 12:45 AM

untitled17mr.jpg

hahaha who do you have to pay off to get rid of warnings?

[/b]

seeking was in a good mood so he hooked me up