Getting out of the 2nd story

-KARMA-

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And I always wanted a grappling hook when I was little.

Unfortunately for me, my parents were worried about other people's safety.

It was the same story with the Bow and Arrow.

And the sword.

And the BB gun.

And the karate.

And the fireworks.

And the blowdarts.

And the butterfly knife.

And the boot knife.

And the nunchucks.

-fuse.

filthyjailhousetactics.jpg

FILTHY JAILHOUSE TACTICS - First, understand what it’s like to spend a long time in prison. It stinks because you fear for every second of your life. Dan was forced to “field test� some very nasty fighting techniques while in jail. In fact, he used them every day...to save his life...to protect his associates...and to gain the respect necessary to survive. Simple, quick and NASTY.

2-Tapes: Total Run Time: 1 Hr ITEM # FILTHY

Originally posted by Gat:Bush@Feb 11 2006, 06:28 PM

filthyjailhousetactics.jpg

FILTHY JAILHOUSE TACTICS - First, understand what it’s like to spend a long time in prison. It stinks because you fear for every second of your life. Dan was forced to “field test� some very nasty fighting techniques while in jail. In fact, he used them every day...to save his life...to protect his asshole...and to gain the respect necessary to survive. Simple, quick and NASTY.

2-Tapes: Total Run Time: 1 Hr ITEM # FILTHY

fixed

Originally posted by fuse=--action@Feb 11 2006, 10:20 PM

And I always wanted a grappling hook when I was little.

Unfortunately for me, my parents were worried about other people's safety.

It was the same story with the Bow and Arrow.

And the sword.

And the BB gun.

And the karate.

And the fireworks.

And the blowdarts.

And the butterfly knife.

And the boot knife.

And the nunchucks.

-fuse.

story of my life.

Originally posted by GEEB+Feb 11 2006, 10:45 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (GEEB - Feb 11 2006, 10:45 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Mr. ABC@Feb 11 2006, 05:46 PM

if you're already 15 and haven't yet figured out how to sneak out of the house then you suck at being a teenager

:haha:

[/b]

in the house i grew up in i lived on the 2nd story and whenever i had some sort of short mission to pull off i'd just jump on the pine tree next to my window. the hard part was getting back up. and fucking pine trees have sap that dosnt come off for a few days. but if all fails just use your door

Originally posted by Gat:Bush+Feb 11 2006, 08:10 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Gat:Bush - Feb 11 2006, 08:10 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-MOOGLE?@Feb 11 2006, 07:49 PM

i still say be a ninja..

i had the boot and hand spikes last year and the grappling hook...shit was fun as hell.. till i traded them for a turntable mixer

i got the grappling hook, the shoes would be an awesome addition though. Thanks Moogle!

[/b]

I have the grappling hook as well, shit isnt as easy as it seems.

How to Jump from a Building into a Dumpster

How to Jump

1. Jump straight down. If you leap off and away from the building at an angle, your trajectory will make you miss the Dumpster. Resist your natural tendency to push off.

2. Tuck your head and bring your legs around. To do this during the fall, execute a three-quarter revolution—basically, a not-quite-full somersault. This is the only method that will allow a proper landing, with your back facing down.

3. Aim for the center of the Dumpster.

4. Land flat on your back so that when your body folds, your feet and hands meet. When your body hits any surface from a significant height, the body folds into a V. This means landing on your stomach can result in a broken back.

Be Aware

* If the building has fire escapes or other protrusions, your leap will have to be far enough out so you miss them on your way down. The landing target needs to be far enough from the building for you to hit it.

* The Dumpster may be filled with bricks or other unfriendly materials. It is entirely possible to survive a high fall (five stories or more) into a Dumpster, provided it is filled with the right type of trash (cardboard boxes are best) and you land correctly.