Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
-KARMA-

Getting out of the 2nd story

Does anyone here know of a good way to sneak out of a 2nd story window but be able to come in later. I have thought of rigging a pully system but that won't work because i have no anchor for it. i have also considered to use my dads emergency escape ladder but since its made of chains, it would defineately wake the rents up. I guess i could invest in a non chain ladder but something thts cheaper would be best. Any suggestions?

yeah, i could jump it, i've jumped this high before, but i couldn't get back up then and i have nowhere to tight the rope. anyone know how to get it to grip to the windowsill?

use the front door. afraid to wake the parents up? move out. you must be under 16 years old. if you are in your 20's and sneaking out of the house still...

that is an easy option, it wont hurt that bad but then you couldnt get back up. do you live in an apt. or is your bedroom just on the second floor of your house cuz if its a house sneak out the damn door.

i am under 16. But the window would be the best because my parents room goes beep beep beep when the front opens

you probably shouldnt sneak out, what if your mom wakes up and sees youre not there. she might get really worried about you and when you get back you could be GROUNDED. uh-oh

yknow what man, fuck it, just go out. if its pussy youre after its worth it to get grounded for.

if you are going to engage in an activity where you have the possibility of getting in trouble for it, make sure whatever you are doing is worth the punishment you may or may not receive.

bed sheets

or

just tape down the thing that makes the beeper go off

or

go out through your first floor bathroom or kitchen window

or

use the basement door

or

stop sucking at being a teenager

go to the local army navy store and get a rope ladder.

Or just man the fuck up and sock your Pops in the mouth and lay down the law.

and if your moms dont like it just fuck the bitch half to death shell get with the program

Guest spectr

just start drugging you parents keep them so doped up they don't know what the hell is going on.

Nice^^^^^

or you could just kill them and do whatever the fuck you want

you can have hoes over and stay out late. you never have to do homework or chores man.

do it up.

post pictures afterwards

none of us will tell

what is this.. help a 12 yr old break out the house thread? man grow some balls just walk out the door.

or buy a jetpack.

jetpak-takeoff.jpg dont forget to get some mufflers so shit dont wake up the rents.

haha ninjas rule!, i got it worked out though. i already taped the buzzer down. I'll be out and about tonight.

i still say be a ninja..

i had the boot and hand spikes last year and the grappling hook...shit was fun as hell.. till i traded them for a turntable mixer

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this