Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Abracadabra

whatever my neighbour is cooking

bring something if you do..something like a good bottle of wine or something..people always appreciate it when you bring something to the table..

i'm not bringing a bottle of wine. i'm gunna walk up into the place, get myself a plate, and invite my stankin ass to their valentines meal

yeah, you can do that too. I was just saying- fuck it..Black out Posse por vida..

Originally posted by Mr. ABC@Feb 10 2006, 10:26 PM

i'm not bringing a bottle of wine. i'm gunna walk up into the place, get myself a plate, and invite my stankin ass to their valentines meal

its the only way

Guest -MOE LESTER-

so did you do it or what...i could imagine the foods pretty cold by now

SPEAKING OF PEOPLE INVITING THEMSELVES, A COUPLE WEEKS BACK WE THREW A BARBEQUE IN THE BACKYARD AND THIS BITCH FROM THE NEIGHBORHOOD SOMEHOW SNUCK IN OUR YARD POKING HER HEAD IN ALL THE FOOD AND BEING NOSY IN EVERYBODY'S BUSINESS. FINALLY WE JUST SAID "GO AHEAD AND JOIN US" AND SHE WAS LIKE "OH THANKS FOR INVITING ME." WHEN IN REALITY SHE REALLY INVITED HERSELF. SHE OWES US NOW. NEXT TIME THAT BITCH IS TAKING A SHOWER I SHOULD COME OVER AND BE ALL NOSY AND COME IN THE SHOWER NAKED AND TELL HER THANKS FOR INVITING ME.

Originally posted by Scarekroe@Feb 11 2006, 03:03 PM

SPEAKING OF PEOPLE INVITING THEMSELVES, A COUPLE WEEKS BACK WE THREW A BARBEQUE IN THE BACKYARD AND THIS BITCH FROM THE NEIGHBORHOOD SOMEHOW SNUCK IN OUR YARD POKING HER HEAD IN ALL THE FOOD AND BEING NOSY IN EVERYBODY'S BUSINESS. FINALLY WE JUST SAID "GO AHEAD AND JOIN US" AND SHE WAS LIKE "OH THANKS FOR INVITING ME." WHEN IN REALITY SHE REALLY INVITED HERSELF. SHE OWES US NOW. NEXT TIME THAT BITCH IS TAKING A SHOWER I SHOULD COME OVER AND BE ALL NOSY AND COME IN THE SHOWER NAKED AND TELL HER THANKS FOR INVITING ME.

make sure you get pics and post em

in the summer i'll always be able to smell someone grilling outdoors...reminds me of childhood everytime.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this