2006 Winter Olympics

Weapon X

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Weapon X@Feb 25 2006, 05:30 PM

Eh. man! Where the fuck you been?? I thought maybe you killed yourself during the lockout!

Yeah, well, did you read what Modano said about US Hockey? That they gotta travel and accomodate themselves on their own? pathetic.

Yeah, I knew Canada wasn't gonna get gold. Their players are definitely too old. It's alright when it's guys like Lemieux and Yzerman, but, shit...you can't just rely on 40year olds to get the job done. Russia was definitely a better team. I think Finland is gonna take it, still.

I don't really know who will win this one, I told my dad I like Sweden, so I guess I'll stick to that, those Sedin brothers are a dominant offensive force. But my Sabres are on the blue line for Finland, so that cancels that, I guess? It's really going to be a great game.

I do live and die by my hockey, but as long as I can still skate myself, there will be no talk of self-anihilation. I've been offline due to other reasons.