Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Frate_Raper

I've been bleeding for hours

at any rate, just buy yourself an electric shaver. they may not shave quite as close as a razor, but at least you won't be dragging a super sharp blade accross your skin

Guest Sparoism

Styptic pencils...all drug stores carry them, they stop the bleeding and only cost two bucks for a year's supply.

Or, toothpaste and a piece of tissue. Ghetto, but it should get a mention.

Guest Sparoism

Fuck, electric razors are pure torture for me...I'd rather risk nicking myself than razor burn.

Plus, they just don't work. I can grow a full beard in a month. It doesn't cut it (pun intended).

It's a light trickle now.I was trying to eat lunch and my mouth was filling with blood.Ruined my poached eggs,I haven't nicked myself in years.This shit sucks!

Fuck an electric shaver,they suck!

Originally posted by Mr. ABC@Feb 10 2006, 05:55 PM

at any rate, just buy yourself an electric shaver.

"Modern cars...they all look like electric shavers..."

Originally posted by deterrent@Feb 10 2006, 12:03 PM

damn, i was hoping this would be about sex with a bloody puss

Trust me, its not that great

I think I have cut myself twice in the amount of time I have been shaving...

Electric razors are cool once your skin adapts to them, but I'm sure as hell not gonna take the time for that. I'm quick enough with a razor, I think I'll stick with that.

So who saw the commercial for the new razor with the single blade on the backside for more intricate shaving? I got to thinking about what happens when one is using this razor to work on their sideburns to get em straight or something, using the singular blade side. Then, next thing you know you've cut off your ear lobe because some marketing idiot didn't realize that by creating a double sided razor people will kill themselves...

Did anyone try the Fusion yet? I like how it comes with a mini-razor on the other end so you can clean up the sideburns.

I'm going to send some Fusions to some fools I know in the bing,they're the only ones with a real use for them.

My balls are soft and hairless,I only do it when my girl starts bitching and stops sucking.

Lips are the last place you can expect a cut to heal. I had a cut after a chapped lip day and for the rest of the winter season, anytime I would smile or sneeze, it would break back open. Not cool at all

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this