I've been bleeding for hours

Frate_Raper

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Sparoism

Styptic pencils...all drug stores carry them, they stop the bleeding and only cost two bucks for a year's supply.

Or, toothpaste and a piece of tissue. Ghetto, but it should get a mention.

Guest Sparoism

Fuck, electric razors are pure torture for me...I'd rather risk nicking myself than razor burn.

Plus, they just don't work. I can grow a full beard in a month. It doesn't cut it (pun intended).

I think I have cut myself twice in the amount of time I have been shaving...

Electric razors are cool once your skin adapts to them, but I'm sure as hell not gonna take the time for that. I'm quick enough with a razor, I think I'll stick with that.

So who saw the commercial for the new razor with the single blade on the backside for more intricate shaving? I got to thinking about what happens when one is using this razor to work on their sideburns to get em straight or something, using the singular blade side. Then, next thing you know you've cut off your ear lobe because some marketing idiot didn't realize that by creating a double sided razor people will kill themselves...