valentines day

lord_casek

Originally posted by Some1@Feb 10 2006, 07:53 AM

i tell my girlfriends straight up I DONT CELEBRATE IT within the first week of dating just so they know what they are getting into. I say why should i have to prove my love for you all on one day when i should be doing it everyday and I say because its corporate bullshit but its really cause i dont wanna spend the money.

yea i am cheap sometimes.

agreed. my darling and i dont plan on making anything out of that crap of a day.watEVs.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think i am going to a string show alone becuase i told this mama she she drinks way to much for me to want to hang out with her. at the time i was completely shit faced drinking night train and 40ozs of OEhg. fuck what the hell was i thinking now she won't even answer my calls what the fuck was i thinking.

Originally posted by Gigantic Jug+Feb 11 2006, 09:06 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Gigantic Jug - Feb 11 2006, 09:06 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-ASER1NE@Feb 11 2006, 09:29 AM

V-Day was fun back when you make construction paper hearts in school and put them in cardboard 'envelopes' scotch taped to the side of your desk while trying to look around and see who was putting them in yours.Then reading them and seeing if you got one from the cute girl you had a crush on. And then the teacher would walk around and hand out red and pink jelly beans and everyone was havin a good time...

Now that its about mass advertising, consumerism, greed and corporate profit margins its somehow lost its luster.

Now that girls expect you to drop 100+ on dinner, +/- 100 on 'gifts' aka teddy bears ,chocolate, cosmetics, heart shaped candy etc etc,  be super movie quality romantic about it and then theyre dissapointed that they didnt get a new necklace/ring/diamond earrings ..... I dont know, Its just not that important to me .

nah actually its all about sex sex sex drugs and money. holla.

[/b]

I thought thats what life was about...

"I just wanna fuck bad bitches

All them nights I never had bitches

Now I'm all up in that ass bitches

Mad at 'cha boyfriend, aint 'cha?

You'se a bad girl, gotta spank ya

Gotta thank ya for that head clinic

Explicit, hella photogenic

And tell your friends where the dick's at

Where they can get hit and won't get back to they soulmate

Before you kiss 'em use Colgate

"She Swallowed It!" Yeah the bitch took the whole eight" - Dr. Dre

KINKY

Feb 14

The eve of the Roman feast of Lupercalia. Naked youths would run through Rome, anointed with the blood of sacrificed dogs and goats, waving thongs cut from the goats. If a young woman was struck by the thong, fertility was assured. Pope Gelasius I decided this was a bit too much, and co-opted the Roman holiday to be the Feast of St. Valentine in 484 A.D.

change fuck this day still aint slept been drinking for i dont know how long got chased out the yard last night while finishing a piece to many drugs why do my friends constantly make me drink and do drugs oh wait never mind i like drinking and drugs more drugs please.

Originally posted by spectr@Feb 14 2006, 03:11 PM

change fuck this day still aint slept been drinking for i dont know how long got chased out the yard last night while finishing a piece to many drugs why do my friends constantly make me drink and do drugs oh wait never mind i like drinking and drugs more drugs please.

PUNK FUCKING ROCK