valentines day

lord_casek

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by count chocula+Feb 10 2006, 03:03 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (count chocula - Feb 10 2006, 03:03 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>drawing/painting

has gotten me through every year of high school

and every single valentines day that curses this world.

[/b]

Originally posted by spoi1 system@Feb 10 2006, 08:00 PM

i'll be in the company of booze

<!--QuoteBegin-Gigantic Jug@Feb 10 2006, 11:23 PM

I want to get handcuffed and tortured, but in a good way.

replying in order:

beer is a good replacer.

see above:

show us your tits.

V-Day was fun back when you make construction paper hearts in school and put them in cardboard 'envelopes' scotch taped to the side of your desk while trying to look around and see who was putting them in yours.Then reading them and seeing if you got one from the cute girl you had a crush on. And then the teacher would walk around and hand out red and pink jelly beans and everyone was havin a good time...

Now that its about mass advertising, consumerism, greed and corporate profit margins its somehow lost its luster.

Now that girls expect you to drop 100+ on dinner, +/- 100 on 'gifts' aka teddy bears ,chocolate, cosmetics, heart shaped candy etc etc, be super movie quality romantic about it and then theyre dissapointed that they didnt get a new necklace/ring/diamond earrings ..... I dont know, Its just not that important to me .

Originally posted by ASER1NE@Feb 11 2006, 09:29 AM

V-Day was fun back when you make construction paper hearts in school and put them in cardboard 'envelopes' scotch taped to the side of your desk while trying to look around and see who was putting them in yours.Then reading them and seeing if you got one from the cute girl you had a crush on. And then the teacher would walk around and hand out red and pink jelly beans and everyone was havin a good time...

Now that its about mass advertising, consumerism, greed and corporate profit margins its somehow lost its luster.

Now that girls expect you to drop 100+ on dinner, +/- 100 on 'gifts' aka teddy bears ,chocolate, cosmetics, heart shaped candy etc etc, be super movie quality romantic about it and then theyre dissapointed that they didnt get a new necklace/ring/diamond earrings ..... I dont know, Its just not that important to me .

nah actually its all about sex sex sex drugs and money. holla.