Hey I Know You!

Your Moms New Boyfriend

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lived with onesecondple for a few months, got wasted with gambler in a nice hotel and we invited bums to come party with us. used to kick it with thankyou a lot years back, used to live with grspr, and i have hopes of getting drunk and or living with the rest of you at some point :haha:

Originally posted by Gigantic Jug@Feb 11 2006, 12:55 PM

dang alure gets around?

haha...

lilli

yourmomsnewboyfriend

ink lunatic

tt boy

ese

gat dubs

oneeightyone

weapon x

sleepandream (lilli this is who you're talkin bout haha)

symbols

hermdog

gooch

and people who dont post to much on channel zero that i lived/live in the same city with..

Originally posted by BEEFEATER+Feb 11 2006, 02:27 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (BEEFEATER - Feb 11 2006, 02:27 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-~KRYLON2~@Feb 11 2006, 05:05 PM

12oz should have a party

We've had a couple...

http://akanyc.com/aka.php

[/b]

you Need to throw a couple on the WestCoast..everyone should just meet at a moontribe gathering..thats what im talking about..Some dope desert painting parties, when the night comes we could all go and bomb the interstates..Just as long as we cant be seen by military jets - dont set up anywhere between the air force bases - thats how they usually get broken up. Im saying moontribe/12oz collaboration. Good music/vibes and atmosphere. Of course you would have to stay behind and clean up the garb..

I met 2 writers from here while overseas, made friends for life..

Guest uncle-boy
Originally posted by grc@Feb 10 2006, 05:54 PM

apparently ive met beardofzeus

dont really remember but he says we met

haha yeah he did meet you. his buddies from the big island were hounding you pretty hard when you were plastered. beardofzues is the homie tho.

devillush

pilau hands

vinyl junkie

intangible fame

12:02am

willywonka

beardofzeus

..the OG dpc..

platapie

el barto, and the rest of the hawaiians that dont post on chan.0

Originally posted by GamblersGrin+Feb 12 2006, 01:24 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (GamblersGrin - Feb 12 2006, 01:24 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-dobsilla@Feb 11 2006, 08:14 PM

you cant be that bad, you threw 2x4's  from an overpass onto the highway. haha...

were you at the georgia tech party? tell me those werent dope i was stayin with though too.

[/b]

yeah we all walked over tehre and you made out with those 3 slutty girls at one time. you were laying down game on all the freshman girls. then the older girl of there sorority got all pissed and called you out on it. but you and her ended up getting along at the end.

Originally posted by dobsilla+Feb 11 2006, 08:29 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (dobsilla - Feb 11 2006, 08:29 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by GamblersGrin@Feb 12 2006, 01:24 AM

<!--QuoteBegin-dobsilla@Feb 11 2006, 08:14 PM

you cant be that bad, you threw 2x4's  from an overpass onto the highway. haha...

were you at the georgia tech party? tell me those werent dope i was stayin with though too.

yeah we all walked over tehre and you made out with those 3 slutty girls at one time. you were laying down game on all the freshman girls. then the older girl of there sorority got all pissed and called you out on it. but you and her ended up getting along at the end.

[/b]

haha yeah. that girl was like, i dunno the sorority babysitter or something.

Archived