Have you ever wanted to just....KILL?

Gigantic Jug

Actually, GJugs, I used to have wierd fantasies like that when I was younger. I would be hanging out with friends, or my parents, or people at work or whatever, and I would find myself imagining what would happen if I just punched them in the face or stabbed them. It used to freak me out, because I'm normally not an angry or violent person at all. I used to think that it meant I was crazy, like I would snap one day and actually do that shit. It eventually stopped happening, and fortunately, I never did acted on any of those thoughts.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by MOOGLE?@Feb 10 2006, 05:13 PM

i wanted to kill my blood brother(close friend from early childhood to adulthood) after he set fire to all of my shit one night a few years ago on a pcp and meth infused rampage...

but he killed himslf in his dormroom at san domingez 4 years ago.

but i still have nightmares about this one time we where throwin paper airplanes in the livingroom and a glider landed under the coffee table and we never found it..but in the dream i look under the table and he's crunched underneath all broken and bloody with the glider in his teeth and he starts screaming at the top of the longs he found it, and as i stand up to run he's right behind me and jabs a knife in my throat and in his other hand he has the transformer i jacked from him the first day we ever met..

most times i wake right up..but around his birthday the dream keeps going with me falling on the floor and him laying next to me singing i'm dreaming of a white christmas with blood oozing out of his eyes nose mouth and ears...and at the last verse everything goes black and i hear this loud ass beeping noise..like a flatline...and then i wake up and cant sleep for the next two or so days

prolly my self reminding me of all the fucked up shit he and i did growing up..

i have hardcore nightmares at least 3 or 4 times a week but not as bad as that one and two other reacurring ones..

but no i dont have thoughts of killing people

woww, no seriously you can make a horror flick!

Originally posted by merk or be merked@Feb 11 2006, 05:33 AM

everydy in school i am encoutered with such ignoance that there is no other way to deal with it other then murder....but i would rather have it stay the way it is, or end with a punch in the face then to be raped in the ass daily in prison......

yes.. agreed... raping seems to be the only problem solver when it comes to me having fantasys about killing someone i dont even know. But also when im laying next to home boy, i have thoughts of raping him as well. odd.

Originally posted by MOOGLE?@Feb 10 2006, 05:13 PM

this one time we where throwin paper airplanes in the livingroom and a glider landed under the coffee table and we never found it..

This reminds me of the time when I was 7 and I was playing with my Star Wars shit and I put my Darth Vader in this spot under my porch so he could get the sneak attack or whatever... and he vanished into thin air. Nobody was around, I was by myself, and that shit litterally vanished into thin air. I spent countless days digging out all around the spot where I hid Darth Vader for at least a year afterwards like "what the fuck!?!?" and never found him. I'm convinced hes drifting somewhere in the Twilight Zone.

that shit happened not once, but twice with roaches...one time this kid passed out and he dropped the roach on the ground and mad people saw where it landed, but when we went to pick it up it was no where to be found

i used to have a crazy recurring dream when i was like 5..we lived in a space that was just like..a big room then a loft, i dreams every night about climbing up to the loft and my sister knocking the ladder over and killing me

and then a few years later i had a bunch of crazy dreams about killing people and fleeing the country, but now i don't really sleep much and when i do i never remember my dreams.

Yeah I wanted to kill heaps of times!

I probly will one day.

Heres my list!

1.Snore/Snaw whatever else he writes these days, for insulting my mother, cheating on my sister and putting a restraining order on me when he was repremanded for his behaviour. (Any Adelaide boys who know him,.. Talk to me)

2.My mums boyfriend.

For generally being a manipulative asshole, telling my sister he would like to fuck her, saying he would smash me when he was standing behind my mum like a soft cock. (when approached later he bailed out super quick)

3.My old dealer who ripped me off 3 large.

If I see that cunt again he will be kidnapped and robbed for all he is worth!

4.The 3 cunts that just tried to steal my car (literally in the last hour) I chased them for ages, but its fucked playing cat an mouse in a dark suburb with more places to hide than you could poke a stick at. At least I scared the cunts when I come up on em with a home made night stick.

5.This one fuck named Andrew Faddon, that tried to take me to court over a car accident that was totally his fault, I was a passenger in his car! Then sold me some bad meth to recuperate money he thought he was owed! Cunt!!

Thats just some of the fucksticks that havent got what they are owed.

Im a nice guy but I dont take shit and I am very patient when it comes to truly fucking someone who has fucked me. Be warned!

Originally posted by 1/4FareMetrocard@Feb 11 2006, 06:53 AM

woww, no seriously you can make a horror flick!

thought about that a few times

i have an idea for a fucked up ass graffiti documentery..sorta like worst case scenario faces of death wildstyle....each scene would be shot in shorts depicting writers getting up or different methods(like dressing up as a bum).

i liked the bum one since homeless people tend to get away with being places they arent supoessed to...

so the bum/writer character goes on a mission and crosses some gangbangers who decide to rush him and shoot him in the head..

end scene one

then there was the heavans one where dude falls off a 7 story building without finishing the last letter on his burner

then a train one

tagbanger vs toy

legal wall deathmatch

ect..ect...

I had this girlfriend a few years ago and I guess one night when I was sleeping. I woke her up, told her I was gonna bury her at my cottage in Maine and then I punched her in the face and broke her shit up. Then laid back down and went to sleep. I dont remember any of this.

No I wasnt on drugs or anything. So its fair to say that the relationship never worked out.

Just thought Id share.

Had a dream one night that the fams was being robbed. I knew that, in my dream, I keep a D. Eagle between the wall and my desk. So I tell the robber that I keep some of my valuables down there. He doesn't want to go under my desk, puts him in a vulnerable position.

So I crawl under my desk, the thief is behind me, pointing his piece at me the whole time, but at the angle he's at, he can't see what I'm doing. I turn around and shoot him in the balls.

He crumples.

I kick him a few times.

Then finish him.

Shit was primal.

I woke up not well rested at all.

But definitely awake.

-fuse.

I'm pretty logical as a person.

Except for the time I saw a ghost in my dream.

I was told this story of a ghost that inhabited a house next door (in my dream) and laughed at it saying "There's no such thing."

Then later I was looking at the window and a figure started to appear.

I couldn't breath.

And I woke up actually saying sorry, as if I were apologizing to the ghost.

I wouldn't go back to sleep the rest of the night.

I didn't think to blame it on an isolated sleep apnea [misspelled?] incident.

-fuse.

And when I was a kid, my mom used to leave me in the car a lot of the time when she'd run in to drop off a check or do whatever. (You know, short timespans, not anything that could be neglectful.)

And sometimes I'd mess around with the car like any kid. Honk the horn, push buttons, that sort of thing.

In my dreams, apparently my biggest fear was that I would start the car and actually start going somewhere and not be able to stop.

And my mom would chase me out of the driveway with a rather large knife, for she loved her car (It was, in my dreams and in real life, a Supra).

I never got past the end of the drive way before waking up.

-fuse.

Oh my, I really can't even get into this shit right now. Hahahaha.

Anyone on here that's talked to me for an extended amount of time has heard plenty of stories about what I'd like to do to people.

I've thought about killing/maiming probably every person I've ever met, at least once.

Actually, things are getting alot worse over the past few years. I'm really considering going to "talk" to someone.