Have you ever wanted to just....KILL?

Gigantic Jug

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Gigantic Jug@Feb 10 2006, 12:08 AM

I have crazy thoughts and dreams of wanting to kill people i know (people i like). I can be sitting down and i am able to think up scenarios on how to do it. Does anyone ever have these type of thoughts?

Share your crazy dreams and evil plots....

kill.jpg

Yes, all of the time....

when I off someone...

no one will ever... ever find em...

teehee

i wanted to kill my blood brother(close friend from early childhood to adulthood) after he set fire to all of my shit one night a few years ago on a pcp and meth infused rampage...

but he killed himslf in his dormroom at san domingez 4 years ago.

but i still have nightmares about this one time we where throwin paper airplanes in the livingroom and a glider landed under the coffee table and we never found it..but in the dream i look under the table and he's crunched underneath all broken and bloody with the glider in his teeth and he starts screaming at the top of the longs he found it, and as i stand up to run he's right behind me and jabs a knife in my throat and in his other hand he has the transformer i jacked from him the first day we ever met..

most times i wake right up..but around his birthday the dream keeps going with me falling on the floor and him laying next to me singing i'm dreaming of a white christmas with blood oozing out of his eyes nose mouth and ears...and at the last verse everything goes black and i hear this loud ass beeping noise..like a flatline...and then i wake up and cant sleep for the next two or so days

prolly my self reminding me of all the fucked up shit he and i did growing up..

i have hardcore nightmares at least 3 or 4 times a week but not as bad as that one and two other reacurring ones..

but no i dont have thoughts of killing people

i do. its weird though. when i meet new people i see myself doing very violent things. it sort of scares me considering i do a lot of things on impulse and after really regret them. im sure theres those of you who really know what i mean. but whatever

on some dream shit yo i be havin madd bugged out dreams man. i hate the ones where your tryin to scrap wit someone and you got no power or accuracy. or ppep this. one time i was in dys (juvie in Ma.) i took a sick day to not go to school. now im in detention in boston in a new building where theres another older building behind it. one a ymca turned dys then the newer bulding built lower than the old building (basically at the bottom of a man made hill. so anyway years prior cat got this chick pregnant. dude and his boy bring this girl out and bury her alive. its a wrap. they found her years later but not the dudes who did it. in fact this same shit has happened quite a lotta times in boston. weird. oh well

so here i am sleepin and shit no school all alone on the unit and there aint nobody anywhere

i wake up and its quieter than it was before in a way. and i wanted to see what the loud quiet was all about. tried the old sigh-and-rise... nope. i couldnt move or breathe and all i could feel and i bullshit you not, See Hands fuckin holdin me. i mean i didnt see hands and shit, but there were distinct imprints of hands holding me down and suffocating me. i only know about the story about the chick from knowin boston heads, so i dont know where she was buried exactly, but what if i was layin where she was found?? odd. whatever.

and for a flavorful change of subject.. good song at the end of every post just for the hell of it?? fuck it, i can> guns n roses. 'dont cry'

Originally posted by NeRVe54@Feb 11 2006, 01:40 AM

i do. its weird though. when i meet new people i see myself doing very violent things. it sort of scares me considering i do a lot of things on impulse and after really regret them. im sure theres those of you who really know what i mean. but whatever

on some dream shit yo i be havin madd bugged out dreams man. i hate the ones where your tryin to scrap wit someone and you got no power or accuracy. or ppep this. one time i was in dys (juvie in Ma.) i took a sick day to not go to school. now im in detention in boston in a new building where theres another older building behind it. one a ymca turned dys then the newer bulding built lower than the old building (basically at the bottom of a man made hill. so anyway years prior cat got this chick pregnant. dude and his boy bring this girl out and bury her alive. its a wrap. they found her years later but not the dudes who did it. in fact this same shit has happened quite a lotta times in boston. weird. oh well

so here i am sleepin and shit no school all alone on the unit and there aint nobody anywhere

i wake up and its quieter than it was before in a way. and i wanted to see what the loud quiet was all about. tried the old sigh-and-rise... nope. i couldnt move or breathe and all i could feel and i bullshit you not, See Hands fuckin holdin me. i mean i didnt see hands and shit, but there were distinct imprints of hands holding me down and suffocating me. i only know about the story about the chick from knowin boston heads, so i dont know where she was buried exactly, but what if i was layin where she was found?? odd. whatever.

and for a flavorful change of subject.. good song at the end of every post just for the hell of it?? fuck it, i can> guns n roses. 'dont cry'

haha is it like your moving in sloooow motion?

Originally posted by Gigantic Jug+Feb 11 2006, 02:24 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Gigantic Jug - Feb 11 2006, 02:24 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-NeRVe54@Feb 11 2006, 01:40 AM

haha is it like your moving in sloooow motion?

[/b]

When I was a kid I constantly had those dreams where you're fighting but you're powerless in slow motion and shit. But for years now everytime I have one of those dreams I end up overpowering the slowness and pumbleing my adversary till he's dead. I don't have them as often now but everytime I do the other nigga ends up dead and then I'm stressing getting caught and running and hidding from the cops till I wake up.

i had a dream i was on acid and it was just like it except even more intense than what ive done and my bed moved up to my wall and i was able to jump on it...

also sometimes i have these really short dreams where i am doing something like playing soccer and i get hit in the stomach by a ball and wakeup. also where i stand up to give a guy a handshake in like a suite and tie like doing a job interview and when i stand up he stabs me then i wakeup.

have you ever had dreams where there is noone to help you from being chased by giant monsters and you lose your voice? i got those a lot as a kid

In the first grade i remember the way the class rules were set up we all had to sit in a circle on this multi colored carpet, i sat next to the "bully" of the class, one day, he calls me a girl so i knee him in the face and basically knock out his whole front grill, blood and teeth was every where, and i just stood there and watched him cry, then my teacher this bitch drags me all the way down to the office, the principal asks me "do you know what you did?" i just laughed, i from that day forward i knew what i was capable of, especially how deadly my knee kicks were. true story.

knee kicks ass.

yeah they are deff in a weird sense of slow motion its hard to explain, but its very scary cause ill think it over a few times and then its like SHIT i mighta just really done it, or i need to think of new shit cause i WILL. its nerve54racking.... boooooo bad ending to a shitty post...

Originally posted by WEAK NIGGUH@Feb 11 2006, 04:39 AM

THE OTHER NIGHT I DREAMED I WAS IN A LOCKEROOM AND BLINK 182 WAS THERE. I WAS TELLING TRAVIS ABOUT HOW ONE TIME I WHEN I CAME MY NUT PULLED INSIDE ME. THEY WERE ALL," OWWW JEEZ."

AND TRAVIS'S WIFE WAS LIKE," YEAH LIKE YOUR TENDONS? YOUR TENDONNNNSSSSSSSSSS."

THEN I SAID YEAH

So you dream about chillin with Blink 182 in a locker room talking about your nuts and comming and shit???

THAT'S HOMO!!!! :yuck:

:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: