Have you ever wanted to just....KILL?

Gigantic Jug

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah me and my buddy were talking about going to school with guns and just killing all the wiggers and jocks. Then we decided we rather just knock em off 1 by 1. We would have a parked van somewhere where they walk by all the time then one of us would walk behind him with some type of metal object and as soon as he walked past the van knock him over the head and drag him into the van. then we'd burn the boddys in the coolies and just let the wind take the ashes.

EDIT: Forgot to add my principal, councellor and school police officer. But mostly wiggers. Fuck i hate wiggers.

Any one else ever had a dream about flushing themselves down the toilet and like spinning around really fast and then waking up. This is a reoccuring dream for me. Its not scary or anything but it is odd. Ive been having this one since i was like 10 and have it at least twice a year.

Originally posted by Gigantic Jug@Feb 9 2006, 11:08 PM

I have crazy thoughts and dreams of wanting to kill people i know (people i like). I can be sitting down and i am able to think up scenarios on how to do it. Does anyone ever have these type of thoughts?

Share your crazy dreams and evil plots....

kill.jpg

You should get yourself checked out. That'd be fucked if you killed someone you like. Did you have a concussion recently?

I'm worried that this one moron I know will snap and stab me 172 times one day. But, yeah, I cut him off. Dude was going nuts recently...he found a dead bird in his backyard and dissected it and played with its guts; and he also had a bad cough and stored some nasty brown phlegm in his fridge. I heard that from a next dude who I cut off because he's gay. Ewwwww...

Originally posted by MELLOness@Feb 10 2006, 12:06 AM

Yeah me and my buddy were talking about going to school with guns and just killing all the wiggers and jocks. Then we decided we rather just knock em off 1 by 1. We would have a parked van somewhere where they walk by all the time then one of us would walk behind him with some type of metal object and as soon as he walked past the van knock him over the head and drag him into the van. then we'd burn the boddys in the coolies and just let the wind take the ashes.

EDIT: Forgot to add my principal, councellor and school police officer. But mostly wiggers. Fuck i hate wiggers.

At my old high school, there were these two dudes we would call "trenchcoat mafia" and me being me, I was cool with them (say hi, talk for a little if we ran into each other, talked in class, etc)...and then one of them killed themselves. Are you the other dude?

Originally posted by lord_casek+Feb 9 2006, 11:26 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (lord_casek - Feb 9 2006, 11:26 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-iloveboxcars@Feb 10 2006, 12:25 AM

and before anyone cries or she reads this, im joking about the boxing match.

i'm crying about the mcribs thing. anyone around here wanna

feel sorry for me and go pick up some dreamland ribs?

i'll fuck your sisters new boyfriend up for free.

f'rill.

[/b]

I was at my sisters place last night and overheard her fucking her new boyfriend. It was one of the most repulsive things Ive ever heard. (I would never fuck my sister)

Originally posted by sillysiphilis+Feb 10 2006, 04:00 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (sillysiphilis - Feb 10 2006, 04:00 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by lord_casek@Feb 9 2006, 11:26 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-iloveboxcars@Feb 10 2006, 12:25 AM

f'rill.

I was at my sisters place last night and overheard her fucking her new boyfriend. It was one of the most repulsive things Ive ever heard. I would never fuck my sister

[/b]

i just realized...there's a member on here with that name.

it was not directed at him.

yeah, i'd be pissed if i heard my sister fucking a guy.

it's just not cool to hear relatives fucking.

Yeah, I frequently put down that weird dude, too, because he is mentally slow, which is all good because so am I, and many others...but he is the type that will search his brain forever for words he doesn't know the meaning to and he'll take forever to tell a story and he reads three sentences from a book and then will talk about that book for 6 months. Not to mention that he is a very bitter person who only insults people, but if you dare insult back, he'll have a break down...fuck that guy - I wanna KILL HIM!!! ;)

Originally posted by Weapon X@Feb 10 2006, 04:13 AM

Yeah, I frequently put down that weird dude, too, because he is mentally slow, which is all good because so am I, and many others...but he is the type that will search his brain forever for words he doesn't know the meaning to and he'll take forever to tell a story and he reads three sentences from a book and then will talk about that book for 6 months. Not to mention that he is a very bitter person who only insults people, but if you dare insult back, he'll have a break down...fuck that guy - I wanna KILL HIM!!! ;)

wow, the lesbian brought out some crazy repressed shit.

you should calm down and take deep breaths, then go

pee in his kool-aid.

Jug is a lezzie? how come everyone makes fun of her? Natural selection, maybe?

Reminds me of that Law and Order: SVU I saw today...the one with the fat girl who gets bullied, then the bullies all go down in the courts, but then the fat girl is still tripping, going "It never ends!!!" cuz certain people will always be bullied, no matter how many bullies are taken out of the picture.

Originally posted by Weapon X@Feb 10 2006, 04:21 AM

Jug is a lezzie? how come everyone makes fun of her? Natural selection, maybe?

Reminds me of that Law and Order: SVU I saw today...the one with the fat girl who gets bullied, then the bullies all go down in the courts, but then the fat girl is still tripping, going "It never ends!!!" cuz certain people will always be bullied, no matter how many bullies are taken out of the picture.

edited for spoilers

Originally posted by lord_casek+Feb 10 2006, 03:02 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (lord_casek - Feb 10 2006, 03:02 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by sillysiphilis@Feb 10 2006, 04:00 AM

Originally posted by lord_casek@Feb 9 2006, 11:26 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-iloveboxcars@Feb 10 2006, 12:25 AM

f'rill.

I was at my sisters place last night and overheard her fucking her new boyfriend. It was one of the most repulsive things Ive ever heard. I would never fuck my sister

i just realized...there's a member on here with that name.

it was not directed at him.

yeah, i'd be pissed if i heard my sister fucking a guy.

it's just not cool to hear relatives fucking.

[/b]

Yea relatives fucking is so gross. After awhile of zoning out though, you tend to forget its your sister and then you find yourself with like a half - erect boner. And you know that shit is ALWAYS kind of embarrasing