tree snakes

Con

Guest dukeofyork

lets see...how did he say it..

you gotta get loose with it.....

elk is fuckin blazin...but dont sleep on the other heads up on that wall.

all of them have the hot shit.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's really sad that neither Elk or myself had a camera that day. I haven't seen that wall since I took one last look the day we painted it. Con... thanks for the post! And I would have never known it was here unless I had received an email about it from a 12oz-er... thanks!

Thanks for all the kind words everyone! I wish Elk and I could paint together more often. And you have no idea how nice that spot really is... amazing.

That Sigh-Con-Habit and Elk production is boomin'!! I was trying to eat on some peanut butter toast when I saw that... I got all choked up and shit.

Con... do you have a contact for Elk? E-mail me.

Guest Funk~This
Originally posted by Serkoff

damn, virginal walls all clean and nice.. its a nice contrast to what i see on the daily..

really nice work throughout.

Virgin Virginia! it needs to ghet down and dirty like a 14 year old slut who fucks the dirtiest ulgiest guys she can find! get out and paint VA!

• 3 weeks later...
Originally posted by sixteenvandals

if sigh keeps biting me and geso he getting scraped up. it will be nasty when i catch his ass.

now,now,buddy,play nice. i like grey and geso pieces. i will not be scraped up by you or anyone else. i am easily found if you need to catch my ass. biting is part of the game.don't be such a little bitch.

Originally posted by sigh 1

now,now,buddy,play nice. i like grey and geso pieces. i will not be scraped up by you or anyone else. i am easily found if you need to catch my ass. biting is part of the game.don't be such a little bitch.

Finally I can hear your take on this. Bumpski.

Guest the birds
Originally posted by sigh 1

biting is part of the game.

you should rephrase that..

'biting is part of my game'

this is only a mere suggestion.

thank you for your time.

Archived