Cartoon Riot.

ClueTwo

Originally posted by MAR+Feb 19 2006, 02:11 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MAR - Feb 19 2006, 02:11 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Dawood@Feb 18 2006, 09:59 PM

Here's the thing. YOU see Hamas as a terrorist organisation (not that they havent done theor share of terrorism)

They are:The 1988 Hamas Covenant states that the organization's goal is to "raise the banner of God over every inch of Palestine," i.e. to eliminate the State of Israel (and any secular Palestinian state which may be established), and to replace it with an Islamic Republic.

[/b]

so what's wrong with that?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Dawood@Feb 18 2006, 08:54 PM

Ha, ha,

I hate white people. (except me and few other honkys)

why do you hate a group of people based on the ceratonin and pigmentation levels in their epidermis?

doesn't islam forbid that?

plus self-loathing is the worst form of depression... perhaps you don't need islam, you need some counciling, better friends and lots of prozac/celexa and a little bud light...it'd go a lot longer way

Originally posted by 383+Feb 18 2006, 09:17 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (383 - Feb 18 2006, 09:17 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Ishbel Bullen@Feb 19 2006, 12:24 AM

buddy arabs are blowing up arabs in front of mosques every day in iraq, how is that legit?

Is it legit for americans to kill arabs?

and beyond that, arabs were not blowing each other in front of mosques every day till after the US invaded........so ? the civil war unfolding is the americans fault.

oh I See you mean, arabs are babaric uncivilized "sand niggers" is that right?

[/b]

Actually, the only reason that wasn't happening in Iraq before was Saddam kept everyone in check with the occasional ethnic cleansing. The Sunnis killed the Shiites, and if the Shiites fought back Saddam killed a village. And contrary to whatever bullshit dawood believes, he was a secularist Muslim so the freedom fighters didn't mind his mass murder of fellow Muslims.

Look at Pakistan, a few weeks ago 30 or 40 were killed in Shiite and Sunni clashes in some remote provinces. FYI we haven't invaded Pakistan. It’s been going on for hundreds of years... but I like the racism angle you worked there. Classy.

“Here's the thing. YOU see Hamas as a terrorist organisation (not that they havent done theor share of terrorism) But in Palestine, they do a lot of charitable work and palestinians see them as a group that can benefit people.�

Yeah, they do charitable work with aide money from foreign governments. And the US gives 40% of the world’s aide (edit-the largest chunk), so you can thank the country you live in for most of it. Or didn’t they teach that in self hating white/muslim mass cult reprogramming school.

Originally posted by Stereotype V.001@Feb 19 2006, 04:07 AM

Actually, the only reason that wasn't happening in Iraq before was Saddam kept everyone in check with the occasional ethnic cleansing. The Sunnis killed the Shiites, and if the Shiites fought back Saddam killed a village. And contrary to whatever bullshit dawood believes, he was a secularist Muslim so the freedom fighters didn't mind his mass murder of fellow Muslims.

Look at Pakistan, a few weeks ago 30 or 40 were killed in Shiite and Sunni clashes in some remote provinces. FYI we haven't invaded Pakistan. It’s been going on for hundreds of years... but I like the racism angle you worked there. Classy.

“Here's the thing. YOU see Hamas as a terrorist organisation (not that they havent done theor share of terrorism) But in Palestine, they do a lot of charitable work and palestinians see them as a group that can benefit people.�

Yeah, they do charitable work with aide money from foreign governments. And the US gives 40% of the world’s aide (edit-the largest chunk), so you can thank the country you live in for most of it. Or didn’t they teach that in self hating white/muslim mass cult reprogramming school.

pakistan was created out of colonial borders created by the british to give muslims in india's north their own state. as with most tribal ethinc conflict in the post-colonial developing world it is a result of misunderstandings by the colinizers from when the colinizing first occured, same as in africa and in iraq. and yes the baathists in iraq did quell ethnic conflict with force. but that is what the US would love to do as well, unfourtunatly they can't do it, but they try.

that just makes me wonder

would you rather be ruled over by your neighbor or by some one from across the globe who dosn't speak your language and fucked up your house with bombings for 12 years before he came back to take control?

Originally posted by Dawood+Feb 18 2006, 09:41 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Dawood - Feb 18 2006, 09:41 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by MAR@Feb 19 2006, 02:11 AM

<!--QuoteBegin-Dawood@Feb 18 2006, 09:59 PM

Here's the thing. YOU see Hamas as a terrorist organisation (not that they havent done theor share of terrorism)

They are:The 1988 Hamas Covenant states that the organization's goal is to "raise the banner of God over every inch of Palestine," i.e. to eliminate the State of Israel (and any secular Palestinian state which may be established), and to replace it with an Islamic Republic.

so what's wrong with that?

[/b]

The problem with that is the whole islamic republic thing.

It is totally backward, there are christians and jews that live there too and i think the demand should be for a democratic and secular palestine

recently in pakistan.. muslims tore down old buddha statues.. that is very insulting to anothers religion in a different way.. and there is a lot of anti semeticsim IN THE MEDIA (IE: NEWSPAPER PANFLETS) from muslims in Cairo.. and apparently in other cities in some countries arond israel,..

so becasue of this it is sooo unfair that msulims protst against westeners becasue of some media publishing WHEN THEY DID?DO THE SAME TYPE OF THING (insult other religions including their prophets as i mentioned a couple main cases)...

on a flip side note.. a (perhaps guilty thought) part of me.. loves the fact that muslims are going nuts towards european countries (and for me im glad) espeacilly towards AUSTRIA etc.. becasue a fucking bus driver push shoved me in italy this summer for being late for the bus.. and it was gogin to Austria so he might of been austrain.. if not he was probsbly from a close country maybe poland.. and thinking of that (personal negative experince) casuing me to have a revenglul loathful cluch against them.. IM FUCKING glad all this shit is happening (weh thinign about that) also not just for the fagget bus driver from one of those european countries that pushed me,. but also for a lot of people in poland who are racist against colored people.. and in russia (well there not targted but at least close enough tofeel some wrath).. a part of me doesnt liek writng this.. ohhh but part of me doeees cause of that fuckgni bus driver i want to fucknig kill!! himm.. at last i staree him down.. and the other busdrivers looked down and nice to me,. rr but that stupid bitch bticing at me who works on bus) when fuck i could of got that bus driver in fuckgni trouble rrraa'vl v' lv ok im glad all this shit is hapening fuck euroe fuck ausrtia poland or wher the fuck there from FEEL THE FCUNING WRAth you maotherfuckers!! toruer cdie die!!!!

Originally posted by Lonesome Cowboy Bill+Feb 19 2006, 03:25 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Lonesome Cowboy Bill - Feb 19 2006, 03:25 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Dawood@Feb 18 2006, 08:54 PM

Ha, ha, 

I hate white people. (except me and few other honkys)

why do you hate a group of people based on the ceratonin and pigmentation levels in their epidermis?

doesn't islam forbid that?

plus self-loathing is the worst form of depression... perhaps you don't need islam, you need some counciling, better friends and lots of prozac/celexa and a little bud light...it'd go a lot longer way

[/b]

i don't hate me, just you....no, I'm just kidding, that's the problem with the internet, nobody knows when your joking, then you have to explain it to them, then it's not funny anymore. But seriously, white folks have a seriously different outlook on what we are talking about than black folks. (generally speaking).

Stereotype.... ook back at my "bobthebuilder" posts because we already went through this "are you really a Marine officer?" shit. I fought in both the gulf wars and have pretty much made the Marines my life... take that for what it's worth. What the fuck do you know of FR or any other program?

And you know, in the military there is something called "paid leave" and you get 30 days of it each year of active duty... it's a really neat concept.

Originally posted by 383@Feb 19 2006, 01:36 AM

pakistan was created out of colonial borders created by the british to give muslims in india's north their own state. as with most tribal ethinc conflict in the post-colonial developing world it is a result of misunderstandings by the colinizers from when the colinizing first occured, same as in africa and in iraq. and yes the baathists in iraq did quell ethnic conflict with force. but that is what the US would love to do as well, unfourtunatly they can't do it, but they try.

would you rather be ruled over by your neighbor or by some one from across the globe who dosn't speak your language and fucked up your house with bombings for 12 years before he came back to take control?

I'm not arguing that all countries were formed naturally, or that the Iraqis should love being occupied by us. It's the fact that they live in a close proximity to one another in a certain area and doesn't matter if they happen to be inside the same country. I'm just saying that with or without us, the Shiites and Sunnis will be killing each other just like they have everywhere else for hundreds of years. Like the esteemed and masterful Mr. Dawood himself said, Muslims worship death and aren’t going to pass up the opportunity to kill each other.

Bob- By all means, prove me wrong. Where did you go to BRC by the way? And I know enough about recon to know you can't be in both that and ANG"e"LICO. The fact that both pictures you posted were from a widely used public site that gets its photos from the AP and you wrongly labeled a FR guy in a MSPF in a maritime interdiction ex. as "ANGELICO", that is supposed to be you, isn't helping either. So prove me wrong, please.

Originally posted by BURLAP@Feb 19 2006, 01:48 PM

this thread ruleszsz! and so does irony!

everyone knows everything! and even the people that know everything are getting one upped by somebody who...knows even more than everything!

!

Hey man, without pompous knowitall douchebags like yourself, this type of stimulating discourse wouldn't be possible. Give yourself a pat on the back! Go ahead!

15 die as violence over caricatures spreads to Nigeria

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/nati...cartoons19.html

Nigeria??? wtf

btw Christians, including women and children, were murdered by muslim mobs..justify that...what do christian blacks in Nigeria have to do with cartoons most people have never seen ,drawn in a small Danish newspaper 5 months ago?

pssshh its just an excuse for violence man. i mean, right now try telling anyone that most muslims in the middle east are peaceful. ha! rioting has been going on for how long now? jesus christ and i dont think its gonna stop. a pakistani cleric offered $29,000 and a new car to the muslim that killed the cartoonist. its like that rushdie(whatever the fuck his name is) guy all over again. and by the way, dont any of these people ever work? god, theyve had like a month long 'flag burning' holiday.

Originally posted by Stereotype V.001+Feb 19 2006, 01:19 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Stereotype V.001 - Feb 19 2006, 01:19 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-383@Feb 19 2006, 01:36 AM

pakistan was created out of colonial borders created by the british to give muslims in india's north their own state. as with most tribal ethinc conflict in the post-colonial developing world it is a result of misunderstandings by the colinizers from when the colinizing first occured, same as in africa and in iraq.   and yes the baathists in iraq did quell ethnic conflict with force. but that is what the US would love to do as well, unfourtunatly they can't do it, but they try.

I'm not arguing that all countries were formed naturally, or that the Iraqis should love being occupied by us. It's the fact that they live in a close proximity to one another in a certain area and doesn't matter if they happen to be inside the same country. I'm just saying that with or without us, the Shiites and Sunnis will be killing each other just like they have everywhere else for hundreds of years. Like the esteemed and masterful Mr. Dawood himself said, Muslims worship death and aren’t going to pass up the opportunity to kill each other.

Bob- By all means, prove me wrong. Where did you go to BRC by the way? And I know enough about recon to know you can't be in both that and ANG"e"LICO. The fact that both pictures you posted were from a widely used public site that gets its photos from the AP and you wrongly labeled a FR guy in a MSPF in a maritime interdiction ex. as "ANGELICO", that is supposed to be you, isn't helping either. So prove me wrong, please.

[/b]

Screening for B.R.C. was held in miramar(california) then onto diego. You obviously don't know enough about recon. FR was over the past year being integrated into SOCOM... our FR guys for the detachment 1 (Which was a trial socom unit) needed to know skills which our ANGLICO (let go of the typo, half the time i'm here i'm drunk) teams are proficient at (specifically target LD). The FR guys were being run through ANGL teams to get an all around base knowledge of differnt skills that we FR guys are not focused on. I was in the initial batch of hopefulls... there were more qualified officers than me so I did not get the good-to-go.

The website is a MILITARY FORUM. AP is NOT allowed to publish or take pictures which can *compromise the saftey of operators.

"you wrongly labeled a FR guy in a MSPF in a maritime interdiction ex"

no I didn't, and I didn't "label" anyone when the picture is of me... I think I would know what the fuck we were doing.

You wanna know how I know you're not a Marine? Because you are putting FR on some type of fucking 20 foot pole that no one can reach. FR is not a "special force" it is filled with Marines who have different jobs than other Marines. Anyways ARS right now is a fucking joke compared to what it used to be...

Since you are so familiar with ANGLICO tell me the recent operations the teams were involved in?.... thats something that you can't find on google.

You don't have to believe me because it's pretty much irrelevant in the first place but don't sit on here and tell me that i'm full of shit. Thanks.

Let me clear up the job of ANGLICO for you while i'm at it... The main purpouse of this force is to laser designate shit for naval force to pound the fuck out of targets. Although their DA training is limited it is still there and they do sometimes have to do DA missions. Most of the guys that are in those units were at a point and time either batallion recon or force recon....

recently in Pakistan.. muslims tore down old buddha statues.. that is very insulting to anothers religion in a different way.. and there is a lot of anti - semeticsim IN THE MEDIA (IE: NEWSPAPER PANFLETS) from muslims in Cairo.. and apparently in other cities in some countries arond israel,..

so becasue of this it is sooo unfair that msulims protest against westerners because of some media publishing WHEN THEY DID/DO THE SAME TYPE OF THING (insult other religions including their prophets as i mentioned a couple main cases)...

Originally posted by bobthemothafuckinbuilder+Feb 19 2006, 03:06 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (bobthemothafuckinbuilder - Feb 19 2006, 03:06 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>FR was over the past year being integrated into SOCOM... our FR guys for the detachment 1 (Which was a trial socom unit) needed to know skills which our ANGLICO (let go of the typo, half the time i'm here i'm drunk) teams are proficient at (specifically target LD). The FR guys were being run through ANGL teams to get an all around base knowledge of differnt skills that we FR guys are not focused on. I was in the initial batch of hopefulls... there were more qualified officers than me so I did not get the good-to-go.

[/b]

Small numbers of guys were placed into the new SOCOM unit. If you are trying to claim that you were training with ANGLICO because you were a hopeful for det1, which had 100 guys in the end, you are just digging yourself deeper. Also, do you mean that the photo of you doing ANGLICO training was actually part of your try out for the socom unit? You were allowed to photograph yourself, or had the time to?

Originally posted by bobthemothafuckinbuilder@Feb 19 2006, 03:06 PM

The website is a MILITARY FORUM. AP is NOT allowed to publish or take pictures which can *compromise the saftey of operators.

"you wrongly labeled a FR guy in a MSPF in a maritime interdiction ex"

no I didn't, and I didn't "label" anyone when the picture is of me... I think I would know what the fuck we were doing.

Military photos gets most of its shit from the AP, stars and stripes, leatherneck, ect. The media takes photos of SOF and others all the fucking time. I could find a hundred of these on their websites, google it and see. And that does not explain why the only photos you post of yourself are also found on the exact same page of a popular public site. Also, ANGLICO does not run around on ships with MP5s, and you earlier claimed it was you and then later said you were never in ANGLICO but trained because you were trying to get a spot in det1. So which is it? Again did you really have the time to set up a tripod or have a buddy take a photo of you while you’re trying out? Seems odd huh?

Originally posted by bobthemothafuckinbuilder@Feb 19 2006, 03:06 PM

You wanna know how I know you're not a Marine? Because you are putting FR on some type of fucking 20 foot pole that no one can reach. FR is not a "special force" it is filled with Marines who have different jobs than other Marines. Anyways ARS right now is a fucking joke compared to what it used to be...

Unlike you, I have never claimed to be in the military. And force recon is hardly on a level that no one can reach, but it is harder to get in than being a pogue or air winger or some bullshit, you have to go through RIP ect ect. And its funny you label “ARS� is a joke now, I mean I have heard plenty of old grumpy bastards pull the “I went through the last hard SFAS, basic, BUD/S, ect� but you are the first poser to do so.

<!--QuoteBegin-bobthemothafuckinbuilder@Feb 19 2006, 03:06 PM

Since you are so familiar with ANGLICO tell me the recent operations the teams were involved in?.... that’s something that you can't find on google.

You don't have to believe me because it's pretty much irrelevant in the first place but don't sit on here and tell me that i'm full of shit. Thanks

I am not familiar with ANGLICO nor have I claimed to be, I just pointed out the basics, and if I was I wouldn’t be the dumbass to violate OPSEC and tell some airsoft wannabe like yourself. And if it is so irrelevant, why do you bring up supposedly being a Marine in every single post? And thanks for clearing up the job of ANGLICO, I thought they cleared ships with mp5s and rode around with james bond after seeing that photo of "you".

And you still have not proved your claims. You spent all the time to write out that essay, but you can’t spend 5 minutes to shoot me your military.com username, a class date, unit affiliations? Why not post a photo of you next to this page in your alphas? Or how about a photo that’s not on the internet, or a popular site and open for any poser to grab them like you already did? Again, please prove me wrong.

**sorry for the thread hijack, the rest of this will be dealt with through PMs.

Originally posted by BURLAP@Feb 19 2006, 02:58 PM

i'm sorry i hit a nerve..but it's only the internet, so relax napolean.

Oh man, this exact phrase is so familiar.....almost like I wrote it to some pompous college kid in the past.....the username might have begun with a B......jeez can't remember. And can you explain what irony is? I thought it was when you iron macaroni?

# 1 The photos are taken by military photogrophers.

# 2 There were no "try-outs" for Det1.. it was a command selection... you were referred to the program.

#3 My user name has my Rank, Name, all unit affiliations etc. If I wanted to give that to you then I would have done so already.

#4 I'm not out to "prove" anything to you.

*#5 ANGLICO trains for DA (direct action).

why are you talking to me again? oh that's right, you're panties are crammed up your ass over a little comment..alrighty then!

And can you explain what irony is?

OH, THE IRONY!!! ..you are full of shit.

there's no way you might be full of shit. no way! ironic? you be the judge!

..pompous knowitall douchebags like yourself, this type of stimulating discourse wouldn't be possible.

you don't say? no irony in this post, none!

btw, attempting to insult me by calling me a pompous douchebag really isn't going to cut it, since i can already admit to being such on occasion, unlike yourself. come on stereo, free yourself! the first step is admitting you have a problem! you can do it!!

Originally posted by Ishbel Bullen@Feb 19 2006, 07:00 PM

and i know in like a day there'll be a million responses from pseudo-muslims on this site calling me a rascist and all that (isnt that what everyone does when they dont have an actual response, just to call you a rascist), but i look forward.

I don't think there are any pseudo muslims on this site that I know of. Basically, I'm the only muslim who comes here on a regular basis. And I pray 5 times a day, I beleive in Allah and his messenger, not a pseudo, so, sorry to burst your bubble.....

why are you talking to me again? oh that's right, you're panties are crammed up your ass over a little comment..alrighty then!

And can you explain what irony is?

OH, THE IRONY!!! ..you are full of shit.

there's no way you might be full of shit. no way! ironic? you be the judge!

..pompous knowitall douchebags like yourself, this type of stimulating discourse wouldn't be possible.

you don't say? no irony in this post, none!

btw, attempting to insult me by calling me a pompous douchebag really isn't going to cut it, since i can already admit to being such on occasion, unlike yourself. come on stereo, free yourself! the first step is admitting you have a problem! you can do it!!

Ok, your apology is accepted. But you haven’t given me a definition of irony yet.

I’m waiting…

Recently in Pakistan, Muslims tore down old buddha statues.. Which is very insulting to anothers religion in a different way than a cartoon perhaps even more worse... and there is a lot of anti -Semeticsim IN THE MEDIA (IE: NEWSPAPER panflets) from muslims being sold all over in Cairo.. and apparently in other cities in some countries arond israel as well....

So becasue of this it is so unfair that msulims protest against westerners for a media publishing a cartoon offesnive to their religion WHEN THEY DID/DO THE SAME TYPE OF THING!!! (insult other religions including their prophets as i mentioned a couple main cases)... by the means of media (ie: all the anti semetic stuff.. the anti jewish cartoons and articles that they publish in theor newspapers!!!!!<<<<

Actually, It's not cool at all to insult other peoples religions and belief systems according to Allah in the quran.

And do not insult those whom they (disbelievers) worship besides Allâh, so they won't insult Allâh wrongfully without knowledge. Thus We have made fair­seeming to each people its own doings; then to their Lord is their return and He shall then inform them of all that they used to do. (Al-An'am 6:108)

but, again, Muslims these days don't read the quran and learn their religion properly, but they want to stand up and defend it , sometimes doing more harm than good.