Cartoon Riot.

ClueTwo

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yea a lot of people obtain half the information in their religion..

but dawood.. you had a freind on here that said they (whites i presume0 would go to hell (i tihnk for maybe not accepting the name 'allah' as god or something like that ).. but then wouldnt muslims go to hell according to other religions!! ie: according to jews or christians..

i personally dont believe in that part or believe in hell period (especaily gogin to hell for not being able to see a certain name title as the true one and only god ie "allah" or "jesus christ") just follow the feeling n shit..

nah jews believe that all gentiles will go to heaven as long as they follow the seven laws of noah.

Seven commandments were the sons of Noah commanded: (1) concerning adjudication (*make a court system), (2) and concerning idolatry, (3) and concerning blasphemy, (4) and concerning sexual immorality, (5) and concerning bloodshed (*dont murder), (6) and concerning robbery, (7) and concerning a limb torn from a living animal (*dont eat from a living animal)

in truth the laws expand to something like 36 but that beats the 613 that jews have to follow.

Mar, Cowboy bill is the resident googlaholic know it all.

don't argue with him, he's the man with the plan around here.

Cowboy says jump, you say how high, then the painkillers and crack wear off and it's sunday and the liquor store is closed , so back to 12oz. for cowboy again......

Originally posted by backfromgrave@Feb 21 2006, 02:21 AM

yea a lot of people obtain half the information in their religion..

but dawood.. you had a freind on here that said they (whites i presume0 would go to hell (i tihnk for maybe not accepting the name 'allah' as god or something like that ).. but then wouldnt muslims go to hell according to other religions!! ie: according to jews or christians..

i personally dont believe in that part or believe in hell period (especaily gogin to hell for not being able to see a certain name title as the true one and only god ie "allah" or "jesus christ") just follow the feeling n shit..

LOL "whites I presume" No, there are oodles of white muslims, whole countries of them as a matter of fact. Algerians (in north africa) are white. Not Bob Dobolina white , but white nonetheless. There is nothing wrong woth being white. Allah doesn't look at your skin color or your status or your job or how big your house is. He looks to our hearts to judge us.

Anyway, muslims beleive that if you don't accept Islam in submission to Allah (which is an Arabic word that means "the god") and reject all forms of false dieties and idols, then you will go to hell for rejecting his message.

It's not about whether you accept the title "Allah" or not. It basically hinges on whether you worshipped false idols like men, animals stones, stars, etc. and did you accept Allah's prophets like Noah, Jesus, Moses, Abraham, Muhammad etc.

To, me, (and I might be wrong) Islam is basically an updated form of Judaism. Mars? Because muslims beleive in the message of Moses, but we also beleive in the message of Muhammad who came to affirm the messengers before him. It has been said before that the reason that the Jews didn't accept Muhamamd as a prophet is because he didn't come from them (meaning because he was an arab and not a Jew) There were some jews who accepted Islam during the lifetime of the prophet Muhammad who affirmed that the description of Muhammad was in their books, but the rabbis hid it because they didn't want to acknowledge him because he wasn't a Jew.

(this discussion really belongs in the nature of the creator thread)

i'm going to move it there, so we can continue this discussion there and not hijack this thread.

Originally posted by Dawood@Feb 20 2006, 11:58 PM

Cowboy says jump, you say how high, then the painkillers and crack wear off and it's sunday and the liquor store is closed , so back to 12oz. for cowboy again......

Oh yeah I forgot you reject knowledge and interlectualism..sorry

Originally posted by Dawood@Feb 21 2006, 12:14 AM

Anyway, muslims beleive that if you don't accept Islam in submission to Allah (which is an Arabic word that means "the god") and reject all forms of false dieties and idols, then you will go to hell for rejecting his message.

It's not about whether you accept the title "Allah" or not. It basically hinges on whether you worshipped false idols like men, animals stones, stars, etc. and did you accept Allah's prophets like Noah, Jesus, Moses, Abraham, Muhammad etc.

Right, you don't have to 'accept Allah'... you only have to BE MUSLIM!

Originally posted by Lonesome Cowboy Bill+Feb 21 2006, 08:16 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Lonesome Cowboy Bill - Feb 21 2006, 08:16 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Dawood@Feb 20 2006, 11:58 PM

Oh yeah I forgot you reject knowledge and interlectualism..sorry

[/b]

no, I just reject crack and mad dog 20/20,

knowledge and intellectualism is cool with me.