Did i just fall for some wack ass scam?

deformatron

Aight i couldnt find it on here, maybe it got deleted, or do threads just disappear after a certain number of pages if theyre not bumped but either way...

somebody was discussing these websites where you get paid to anwer a bunch of surveys from random companies. most just give you the run around from what i hear, but the one that i signed up with seems semi legit. whats the deal?

do they fuck you over and not actually pay you?

does it pay so little over such a long period of time that people who actually have something to do with their time (unlike myself) wont bother?

do they pay you in wack coupons or prizes and not actualy money?

or, can you actually make some decent part time money, you just have to go through mind numbing surveys and be bombarded by spam constantly?

thanks yall

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

These companies are up there with those signs i see stapled to telephone poles that read "make $600 working 2 hours a night a week!"

bullshit all the way.

If you want decent part time money, get a job waiting tables at a classy restaurant 2-3 nights a week. You'll make bankroll in tips as well as the chance to meet hot asian women.

Guest -MOE LESTER-

ITS BS

i signed up for one over a year ago...you wanna know how much money ive made so far.....

FIVE FUCKING DOLLARS...they sent me a fucking check for 5 dollars. they always send me these pre-screening surveys and i never seem to get the pay ones

yo i did a couple more surveys and i think im starting to get the idea.

you gotta be in a key demographic for these things, so far im getting screened out of all of em except for the cell phone and basic ones. the basic ones dont pay shit or they just enter you in a sweepstakes.

im bout to just start lying and be like "yeah, i do use prescription hair removal prodcuts/live in atlanta Ga./upload videos from my phone in a web cafe/ have 5 kids, 3 credit cards, am latino and use 18 differennt kinds of pain relievers."

Originally posted by -MOE LESTER-@Feb 8 2006, 08:51 PM

ITS BS

i signed up for one over a year ago...you wanna know how much money ive made so far.....

FIVE FUCKING DOLLARS...they sent me a fucking check for 5 dollars. they always send me these pre-screening surveys and i never seem to get the pay ones

sweet. five bucks