lets gets some booze

dosoner

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Beer vs. Pussy...LET THE BATTLE BEGIN!

Beer VS Pussy who will win

1. Beer is always wet. Pussy needs a little work. - One point to BEER

2. Warm beer tastes awful. - One point to Pussy

3. A really cold beer is satisfying. - One point to BEER

4. If after taking a swig of your favorite beer you find a hair between your teeth, you may vomit. - One point to Pussy

5. Ten beers in one night and you can't drive home. Ten Pussies in one night and you don't want to drive anywhere. - One point to Pussy

6. If you have a lot of beer in a public place, your reputation may suffer. If you eat any Pussy in public, you become a legend. - One point to Pussy

7. If a cop stops you and you smell of beer you may get arrested. If you smell of Pussy he may buy you a beer. - One point to Pussy

8. You normally don't find old beer. - One point to BEER

9. Too much beer and you'll think you see flying saucers. Too much Pussy and you'll think you've seen God. - One point to PUSSY

10. In most countries there's a tax on beer. - One point to PUSSY

11. If you have another beer the first one never gets pissed off - One point to BEER

12. You can always be sure if you're the first one to open a bottle or can. - One point to BEER

13. If you shake beer it'll get all agitated but it eventually it settles down. - One point to BEER

14. You always know how much beer is going to cost - One point to BEER

15. Beer doesn't have a mother - One point to BEER

16. Beer never expects to be hugged for half an hour after you've drank it - One point to BEER

FINAL SCORE: BEER 9

PUSSY 7

sparks is the hit if you are planning to do stuff....like if I go to a show i drink two of the black sparks....and I'm good and buzzed, and all adhd hyperactive......but if I just want to chill...the alcohol makes me tired and the caffine keeps me awake....but it tastes like soda....

but there are aton of alcoholic energy drinks...i drink tilt alot...6.6 alcohol and tastes like soda for a dollar...good shit

Originally posted by merk or be merked@Feb 11 2006, 05:37 AM

Beer vs. Pussy...LET THE BATTLE BEGIN!

Beer VS Pussy who will win

1. Beer is always wet. Pussy needs a little work. - One point to BEER

2. Warm beer tastes awful. - One point to Pussy

FINAL SCORE: BEER 9

PUSSY 7

so what your trying to tell me is that.. warm pussy tastes better than warm beer??? weirdo. oh and.. who enjoys eating pussy? cus i sure dont.