MAking a video game

mr.yuck

Hey since some one here knows something about everything I pose this to you.

I have recently come up with the illest idea for a video game. I was wondering if anyone here knew about the process of how to pitch your game idea or how that whole thing works. Any help would be appreciated.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Well I have two ideas. I see that the graffiti/rap culture is getting a lot of love lately and i got to thinking "Why not other genres of music?" So I came up with this ill idea called 'Scene Kid'. Its kinda unrealistically based on their dancing much like tony hawk is to skate boarding. Like your character would be able to jump like 15ft in the air and do like 45 spin kicks in a row. That kinda move would get you hella points. You could trade in your points and customize your character with Nautical stars, really tight girl jeans, 80s bubble vests, and all types of other cool shit. Then it would have an online hook up where you could battle dance other scene kids out there and have a hall of fame for the person who is able to create the most intense scene kid ever.

sound track

poison the well

18 visions

terror

underoath

anything brocore

FUCK DUDE THIS WILL RULE

oh and you should be able to costomise your hair..best hair gets you a front row mosh at the atreyu show so everyone will see your white belt n shit.

Originally posted by CRAMPS@Feb 8 2006, 06:30 AM

sound track

poison the well

18 visions

terror

underoath

anything brocore

FUCK DUDE THIS WILL RULE

oh and you should be able to costomise your hair..best hair gets you a front row mosh at the atreyu show so everyone will see your white belt n shit.

Yes I will need help with the sound track seeing as the people i associate with dont listen to shitty music. Well except for the ones i work with. Id like to market this game strictly through hot topic.

YES CUSTOMIZING THE HAIR IS KEY. You could chose various highlights and styles. Or better yet you can only have one hair style and make it as many different colors as possible just like in real life.

But the game is mostly gonna revolve around kicking and flailing. If anyone else has any good ideas for this game lets here it.

And im supposed to be writing a speech right now about me moving from place to place but i just keep getting ideas that are far more advanced than this shit.

Originally posted by mr.yuck@Feb 8 2006, 01:16 AM

Hey since some one here knows something about everything I pose this to you.

I have recently come up with the illest idea for a video game. I was wondering if anyone here knew about the process of how to pitch your game idea or how that whole thing works. Any help would be appreciated.

I've noticed that David Jaffe is a real cool cat that listens to pitches. I have posted on his blog from time to time:

http://davidjaffe.typepad.com

or we can just make a game where you take the normal average graff writer.. and make him get fucked in the ass by so called "kings of graffiti" and then we can kinda make it like the sims, and they can lie, and get fucked by other writers too.. oh wait, i forgot we cant always make real life into a video game. Honestly... fuck everyone i hope i die.

Originally posted by Gigantic Jug@Feb 8 2006, 04:50 PM

or we can just make a game where you take the normal average graff writer.. and make him get fucked in the ass by so called "kings of graffiti" and then we can kinda make it like the sims, and they can lie, and get fucked by other writers too.. oh wait, i forgot we cant always make real life into a video game. Honestly... fuck everyone i hope i die.

It's your own fault for letting a bunch of artistes fuck you in the ass. Not that there's anything wrong with that, but you seem to think so.

Or did I miss the point? Either way, cheer up!

Originally posted by Weapon X+Feb 8 2006, 10:07 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Weapon X - Feb 8 2006, 10:07 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Gigantic Jug@Feb 8 2006, 04:50 PM

It's your own fault for letting a bunch of artistes fuck you in the ass. Not that there's anything wrong with that, but you seem to think so.

Or did I miss the point? Either way, cheer up!

[/b]

i think you missed the point. i was just trying to suggest a game that the gay community can enjoy. I would enjoy playing your game mr. yuck, it sounds fun and interesting.