The Quality of Life

Felix_the_Cat

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Sparoism
Originally posted by suavefella@Feb 8 2006, 11:55 AM

okay just let me say this I started a thread about this like 3 months ago, but it vanished. second, if you cant hang with people partying then dont talk shit and just say no thanks. also stop tellin on mofos, almost sayin who is who. no one likes an around the subject snitch.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

if your friend couldnt handle is shit then maybe he shouldnt been doin shit.

I know lets make a thread called" I feel really bad for my drug addicted friends, (but it was cause he was hangin out with the wrong crowd), who are now in rehab" Shut the fuck up and just help your boy and dont talk about it. :yuck:

For the record, he didn't put himself in rehab by choice, the situation was so bad that he needed it or else he was gonna die before too long.

Second, why would you enable people who can't hang to "pace themselves"? Who are you helping out, them or their dealer?

Shit like this is for the birds. Sometimes, you just have to walk away and hope for the best. Too many of my friends have died, done time, or done scandalous shit to get high, so I feel that I have every right if I want to get pissed off about it.

Mostly, it was just mindless self indulgence turning into a problem they couldn't handle.

Whatever, the graff scene in SF is dying off because of this, and I think it's a damn shame. Sure, there's always someone to pick up where the last guy left off, but to what end?

For me, it's finished business. I moved on, along with a lot of my friends who felt the same way.

I have nothing against you, Suave, but this shit hits a little too close to home for me.