The Quality of Life

Felix_the_Cat

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

the trailor was well made.

Ha ha as soon as he hears a knock on the door hes out the window, that made me laugh because thats exactly how i react, even hearing a car come up the street sketches me out.

I had my stuff in my bag a while back and heard a knock, id seen cops in my street a few mins earlier, so was out the back door and about a mile away, when i had stashed it and returned it was my mums mate..

i met one of the lead actors at a party in SF last summer

he and a bunch of people were up doing cocaine all night

since the party was at my friend's house, i was napping on and off throughout the night because i wasn't doing any cocaine

in the morning they went and got even more cocaine

the actor kid turns to me and asks me to do a line

or if i won't do one, to put the straw by my nostril and take a big whiff (as though pretending i'm doing a line)

because my not doing drugs all night was making him wig.

strung owwwt.

Guest Sparoism

That's exactly why I don't kick it in the scene anymore.

One of my best friend's is in rehab, and he's only 20. Dude could not chill. And, he hung out with a lot of the Mission kids so it was all bad for him.

I had something similar happen to me once, and I almost ended up getting into a fight with the kid until I realized that A)he was so juiced that even if I punched him in the face ten times he wouldn't notice it, and B)his friends were there, and even though they saw the whole thing, if I had rolled him up it would still be my fault somehow.

I just told him that I had to take random UA's for work, and he calmed down....until he forgot, and started thinking I was a cop again. Bad business.

Originally posted by symbols+Feb 8 2006, 08:57 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (symbols - Feb 8 2006, 08:57 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>i met one of the lead actors at a party in SF last summer

he and a bunch of people were up doing cocaine all night

since the party was at my friend's house, i was napping on and off throughout the night because i wasn't doing any cocaine

in the morning they went and got even more cocaine

the actor kid turns to me and asks me to do a line

or if i won't do one, to put the straw by my nostril and take a big whiff (as though pretending i'm doing a line)

because my not doing drugs all night was making him wig.

strung owwwt.

[/b]

<!--QuoteBegin-Sparoism@Feb 8 2006, 01:43 PM

That's exactly why I don't kick it in the scene anymore.

One of my best friend's is in rehab, and he's only 20. Dude could not chill. And, he hung out with a lot of the Mission kids so it was all bad for him.

I had something similar happen to me once, and I almost ended up getting into a fight with the kid until I realized that A)he was so juiced that even if I punched him in the face ten times he wouldn't notice it, and B)his friends were there, and even though they saw the whole thing, if I had rolled him up it would still be my fault somehow.

I just told him that I had to take random UA's for work, and he calmed down....until he forgot, and started thinking I was a cop again. Bad business.

okay just let me say this I started a thread about this like 3 months ago, but it vanished. second, if you cant hang with people partying then dont talk shit and just say no thanks. also stop tellin on mofos, almost sayin who is who. no one likes an around the subject snitch.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

if your friend couldnt handle is shit then maybe he shouldnt been doin shit.

I know lets make a thread called" I feel really bad for my drug addicted friends, (but it was cause he was hangin out with the wrong crowd), who are now in rehab" Shut the fuck up and just help your boy and dont talk about it. :yuck:

threads about drugs are generally frowned upon

i didn't say anything about not being able to hang, not being able to deal with the kid's behavior, or who it is..there's plenty of people in that movie

i just said what happened

it was a weird event and i feel like sharing it

more as a cautionary tale to people hwo don't know how dangerous shit like that can be

this guy is the one who can't handle his shit, not me.

if people don't like their crazy behavior being talked about, maybe they should think twice about their actions. this is a person i had known for no more than twelve hours, and will ikely never see again..in other words, their fucking problem, not mine

anyone who has real experience with drug problems knows that it isn't about "just helping your boy" either.

people have to want to help themselves first.